Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3- Hope you are well.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @qbetzforreal. I don't post here anymore. I just happened to take a look today. Have a wonderful holiday season!

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I've missed your posts @suzyQ3 too.

I hope you both and @qbetzforreal  have a good thanksgiving whatever you doSmiley Happy!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Thank you, @qbetzforreal. I don't post here anymore. I just happened to take a look today. Have a wonderful holiday season!

@suzyQ3- Take care.  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay-Have a wonderful holiday!

Honored Contributor

There is a Suzy on the other boards. I wonder if she moved there.

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

suzyQ3..........I have not posted in awhile but today I did and looked for you.  For whatever reasons you do not post here anymore I sincerely want you to know I will miss your posts.  I wish you health, peace, and happiness for today, tomorrow and each day thereafter.  Blessings to you my friend.