Trusted Contributor

they were able to do the gasbubble and i am so excited.  now i have to wait for thebubble to dissolve and then see how much eye sight that i get nack,  the dr was encouraged and he thinks that i will get back most of it.  it will take two month for the gas bubble to goaway.

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

they were able to do the gasbubble and i am so excited.  now i have to wait for thebubble to dissolve and then see how much eye sight that i get nack,  the dr was encouraged and he thinks that i will get back most of it.  it will take two month for the gas bubble to goaway.

@shortbreadlover . Glad to hear everything went well for you. So scary when it is your eyes! Keep us posted!

Respected Contributor

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover Rest, relax and be restored!  I will keep you in prayer for healing.

Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover ~ Sending prayers that all will be good with your eyesight.  🙏🏻👍🏼

Respected Contributor

This is good news @shortbreadlover  hoping all goes well with your surgery and you get your vision back. Take care of yourself!!!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing your good news.

Your recovery may seem like forever but it will not be.

Just follow the doctors orders and rest.

You seem to be on the road to healing and looking back you can realize how far you have come.

Good Blessings to you and a healthy recovery.

Esteemed Contributor

@shortbreadlover  My prayers are with you for a complete recovery.  Rest, relax, and follow doctor's orders.  Many years ago, I lost my sight for six months after a freak accident, and I was terrified that I would not get my sight back.  It does return, so you can look forward to it.  I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover   So happy to hear that your surgery went well.  Will keep praying for continued success for you with the final outcome.  Be patient.

Honored Contributor

After 30+ years of constant double vision, I had a crossed eye corrected at age 70. Even I didn’t know until after it was done, how wonderful the result would be.

You’ve done the hard, scary part, now I hope you will soon be enjoying the Blessing of improved vision!