Respected Contributor

Due to a upcoming blizzard in illinios,my library is shutting down thurs at noon,and will reopen the following tues.We are closed sat and sunday and monday for the holiday.This sounds like I am a school kid getting excited for a school canceling.Also,more news.My plow man who clears our hugedriveway with a hill,is still going to be plowing for us.This is very comforting to me

Respected Contributor

Enjoy every moment and yes that would be exciting even with bad weather coming. Just knowing you don't have to go out to work in bad weather makes you feel better and extra days at Christmas are always wonderful!

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  May be exciting for you but this is a very serious storm.. Hope everyone will be ok..

Respected Contributor

@Junebug54 just excited to have the time off is all I ment

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Junebug54 just excited to have the time off is all I ment

@Luvsmyfam  enjoy the time off and hope you can get everything that you need before it comes.

Respected Contributor

@sherrika enjoy your days off. It was obvious you weren't making light of the storm.

Honored Contributor

Long Christmas holiday!  Relax and enjoy.

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam , Santa came early.,  enjoy your unexpected time off!  LM

Honored Contributor

Fortunately, they aren't making you work remotely on your snow days - though I don't know how that would work for library workers. 

I hope your extended holiday weekend is nice and peaceful!

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  I'm in Northern Illinois.  Running out this morning to do a few errands,  fill up my car and hope the storm is not as bad as they think.   They've changed the forecast so many times ...   Global model,  European models....    there are so many different models they look at,  and yet,  they still get it wrong so much of the time!!!!

Stay safe and warm.  Enjoy your time home.