Frequent Contributor

When did QVC change everything again? Just getting used to the other change now another one.Not easy in fact I think it is harder then the other one.

Honored Contributor

Last Monday, June 15th.

Honored Contributor

I think that is the question that is on most people's minds!  It's not really that great I don't think.  I think the way it was, was just fine.  And I can't really that this has made it better.  It's different, but not better. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@berta wrote:

When did QVC change everything again? Just getting used to the other change now another one.Not easy in fact I think it is harder then the other one.

Granted it was harder to get used to, but if you click everything it doesn't really take long to adapt.   I imagine with all the changes they won't be doing another for awhile.  They may still be tweaking things.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

Keep repeating:

I can adapt I can get used to it I can get used to anything If I don't like dog food for dinner I will redefine dog food I am used to it I don't remember how it was before I like the new and exciting format.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Valued Contributor
.I am so lost!

This is not fun!
Regular Contributor

I keep hearing people talk about "the other forum" or things being moved to the other forum, etc. What/where is that?

Valued Contributor
Even before this new Q format, regular Viewpoints posters discussed forming a new group. Damyankee got it going. Some posters are on both boards.
Honored Contributor

@Firefly3 wrote:
.I am so lost!

This is not fun!

Firefly, look for the Much Ado About Summer thread here on Among Friends and you will find me.  I have left instructions on how to float the thread so you can find us.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh