Esteemed Contributor

Could you imagine this! LOL....I would never want a close-up of my feet on TV. I'm watching Jackie model the Vionic shoes and I'm noticing what perfect feet she has. Even with the greatest pedicure on the planet, I'd hate to have closeups of my feet for millions to see. How about you? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Your feet on national TV?

I don't have pretty feet. They're not calloused or anything, just not pretty.  

Trusted Contributor

No way would my feet ever go public like that!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not usually one to pat myself on the back, but my feet are one of my better features.  Yay for me.  Hahaha

Honored Contributor

My hair & my feet are among my best features!  LOL!  If I had a fresh pedi I wouldn't mind my feet being shown on TV. 

Now certain other parts of my body...no way!

Honored Contributor

Nope...not happening!

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361  I have Hobbit feet from going barefoot my whole life. Not very pretty. When my brother was born the doctor told my mother "his feet are so ugly they make his face look good." Hahaha! True story. In our family, our feet are not ready for a close-up.

Valued Contributor

I saw one of the hosts modeling the shoes......he/she has the ugliest feet around and should never model shoes. Everything else can hold up pretty well but hands and arms

and feet and legs go first.

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Could you imagine this! LOL....I would never want a close-up of my feet on TV. I'm watching Jackie model the Vionic shoes and I'm noticing what perfect feet she has. Even with the greatest pedicure on the planet, I'd hate to have closeups of my feet for millions to see. How about you? 

@Goldengate8361    It never fails... sandal season and I have had 2 foot "mishaps"...

Both were accidents....First one...granddaughter runs over my toe with a scooter.  The nail is black and cracked.  Two weeks later the other granddaughter runs over the toes on my other foot with a hover board...so those toes are bruised.  Not a good look.  🤦🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

If showing my feet on TV pays well, I'll do it. 🫣🦶🦶