Honored Contributor

Re: Your feet on national TV?

I don't have a problem showing my feet. DH says my feet are so soft. 

Honored Contributor

I'd have no problem showing my feet on TV. They look okay as far as feet go.

I am always told by feet are cute and dainty. I am surprised by the number of people who comment on my feet....weird.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie 

Just when you thought, "Nobody looks at people's feet", LOL!

Trusted Contributor

I was not blessed at all with pretty feet, they look like Fred Flintstone feet, fat and flat.  I am so envious with anyone with pretty feet and to show them off with sandals, flip flops, etc.

Valued Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

I was not blessed at all with pretty feet, they look like Fred Flintstone feet, fat and flat.  I am so envious with anyone with pretty feet and to show them off with sandals, flip flops, etc.

Me too. That's what socks are for. My old feet are not pretty.

Honored Contributor

Nope.  Not even if they paid me.  I haven't had a professional Mani Pedi in 3 years.  I've been doing my own but I plan to go to the salon this week.  

Valued Contributor

I lucked out in the "cute feet" department, so wouldn't mind at all.  I've also perfected the faux tan on my feet thanks to MineTan.  I don't get how the hosts can't figure that out.  I prefer the tan look, but can rock the pale feet as well depending on the color of the polish on my toes.   

Honored Contributor

My feet are pretty good at 68 years old---no weird bumps or knots or abnormal toes---just my veins are more prevelant than before---I have seen some pretty gross feet shown to the world!!!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Nope; I have weird feet/toes and hands/fingers.

Have always been self-conscious about them.

As long as they keep working, though...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The creepy thing I read about is that there's a website that posts feet pictures, especially of celebs including hosts. Can you imagine finding out your feet are on this site. It's called wikiFeet. In the google search, if you put in the name of a host, followed by the word feet, you will see the pictures and the site will show up in the search list. There are other sites that discuss the feet too. I'd be horrified if my feet were on this kind of site. Some of the viewers, with what seems like paraphilias, discuss the feet on the site.