Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Candy Goodie???????

• Triple dipped Malted Milk Balls
  • Bridge Mix
  • Sea Salt Caramels
Respected Contributor

Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel bar, Mounds, M&M's chocolate covered peanuts,

Valued Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@Whosits  ..... The original Mars Bar is still being made in England. It was the American version that was discontinued and a couple of years later they started making Snickers Almond to replace it. I love Snickers Almond but would give anything for the American version of the Mars Bar. Loved it! I tried the English Mars Bar but it was not the same as the one here in the states. So I now settle for Snickers Almond.

Oh thanks so much for that info! Yeah! I'm so looking forward to buying it. 

Valued Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@sunshine45 

After thinking about cashew brittle all day I placed an order with See's for a box (and also a few other items).  I may as well just add on to the quarantine weight!

Oh yes! Anthing by See's! I just wish it wasn't so expensive but I guess you have to pay for quality.

Trusted Contributor

Anything Lindt, especially their raspberry filled or caramel filled chocolate bars. I find their truffles deliciously addicting. Needless to say, I try not to keep chocolate in the house. 😁

Respected Contributor

Jolly Rancher....just like me.

Jolly Rancher | Original Hard Candy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really never have just one favorite of anything.   I really do like my sweets but I'm always aware and do portion control.

My fav candy bars are Butterfinger, Almond Joy, Kit Kat, and Reese's PB Eggs (the only 'eggs' I like. heh).

I also adore milk chocolate haystacks and have some of those in the refrigerator in L&L that I got from hsn not too long ago.  They are individually packaged in plastic so I like that even more.

I am not a connoisseur of chocolate, so I love milk chocolate.  I love it with coconut, marshmallow, mint, nuts, and peanut butter.  Probably more.  hehe - I even forget what I like sometimes.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Respected Contributor

Cadbury's Dairy Milk.  Even better when it's the English Cadbury's and not the Us Hershey stuff.