Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie  Thank you for sharing!  Yes, those pretty pink nails ARE cheer-bringing!

My cough is still around, too, much better though.  Have coughed since first URI in June... the MD said this is normal from what he is seeing.  During the 2nd infection, I had an RX at first for a narcotic cough syrup, which also dried up the post-nasal stuff.  This was also to help me sleep and to stop the coughing from do more damage to the ribs.  

Glad you are feeling better today, AnikaBrodie!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Happy Tuesday to all of you too!  What nice posts!  We should enjoy each day for what it is.

Busy weekend.  I ended up working half a day Saturday and Sunday.  Nights meetings Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.  Whew  Performance appraisals this week and mine is Thursday.  I'm sure it will go well but always one of those am I good enough moments. 

Tried canning for the first time Sunday.  And it worked! 5 pints of salsa and I plan on doing more canning this Saturday.  Still need to mow but I opted to can instead on Sunday.

Wishing everyone a great day!  Flu and viruses are already going around so stay healthy.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Puddles  I LOVE this!  How funny and cute!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

young girl with cowboy hat.jpg

loves, I'm borrowing this.  It's beautiful and I love it!Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

Lulu, I love this picture!  I have a picture almost identical of me taken by my grandfather when I begged to ride his horse.  BTW, I had a Shetland Pony too.Heart 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@LIG1@Puddles@lulutoby@Puddles

Thank you all... Heart

You are most welcome.............what did we do?Heart

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Puddles@AnikaBrodie@LIG1@lulutoby

We can all stay at a Bed & Breakfast then go here!

tratoria.jpg

loves, best idea you have ever come up with!Heart

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

I love this photo and wonder if the sign says it's a B&B.  DH and I love to stay at B&Bs when we travel.  Our experience has been excellent.  The food has always been delicious and the hosts and hostesses have been warm and friendly and so helpful in pointing out places to visit.  I'd love to stay at this one ... it's so inviting.  Heart

Anika, I just saved this photo this morning to use later.Smiley Happy  It is beautiful and I do believe it is a B&B.  We have several in England that look like this and we have been lucky enough to stay in a couple of them.  We love B&Bs too!  I'll join you in this one for sure!Heart

Honored Contributor

LTT & Anika, I hope you both feel better real soon!

I do like those pink nails.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

elegantprofile, I'll be right over for that salsa.  I always wanted to learn to can fresh foods.  Good luck on your Performance Appraisal..........no doubt you will ace it!

We got our flu shots on Saturday.  Can't be prepared too early!