Honored Contributor

From face book.

Image may contain: possible text that says '"And the people stayed home. And read books, and listened, rested, and exercised, and made art, and and ways of being, and were still. And listened more deeply. Some meditated, Some met their shadows. And people began to think differently. And people And, in the absence of people living in ignorant, dangerous, mindless, ways, earth began to heal. And when the danger passed, and the people together again, they grieved their losses, and made new choices, and dreamed new images, and created new ways to live heal the earth fully, as they had been healed." -Kitty O'Meara'

Honored Contributor

We can only hope.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Lovely -- is there more you can share about Kitty O'Meara? Has she written other things?

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Lovely -- is there more you can share about Kitty O'Meara? Has she written other things?

@jeanlake I found this on another retired teacher's FB, Jean.  You might want to google her writings and see if she has written books.

I hadn't heard of her.  Isn't she gifted!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

It is a lovely thought