Respected Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes I remember those days of three hosts on Saturday AM. During the three hour program, I recall that it was sort of a tag team approach and not all three on at once. Sometimes one or maybe two but I dont remember chaos. 

I think we all mean well giving feed back on Q. But in the end they are going to follow the plan of management. 

Honored Contributor

In a time when costs are rising, It would seem Q would want to save money, not over schedule hosts so they overlap!

New Contributor

their not talking about sat morning Q! geez, their refering to alot of the shows now having 2 hosts plus the guest hosts/vendors.  Everyone is over talking each other...its pointless and annoying. Also why? They just fired 2 hosts to save money, so their btright idea to save more money is doubling up on hosts? SMH  Poor guest hosts never have a chance to say a word now...they just sit back on Skype and look stupid because of these hosts hogging airtime.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

In a time when costs are rising, It would seem Q would want to save money, not over schedule hosts so they overlap!

The hosts are not hourly paid employees so it doesn't matter how many hours they work during the work week.

Honored Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

As long as they've gone this far, I'd enjoy seeing 4 or 5 in one show.

Like a wrastling match.....

Bring it on @Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes !  lol...