Esteemed Contributor

We got some snow not much mostly on the grass and the cars. Still snowing lightly so we will start shoveling when it stops.

Esteemed Contributor

Here in NW Ohio it started snowing yesterday, just enough that you could still see the grass.

It must have snowed overnight because when I went out to get the paper, there was about 3".  Glad I put my Yak trax on my boots last night.  Never had them before.....like them. 

Stay safe, everyone.

Regular Contributor

Delaware

Honored Contributor

I'm a bit Northwest of Albuquerque and we got 2+" this (Sunday) morning.  The city at lower elevation got rain.  Dogs had a ball.  They play, get soaking wet and cold, then run inside (dog door) and jump in my lap.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Patriot3   Aren't those Yak trax the best?  Wish I had had them before I badly broke my leg and ankle on ice in 2004.

I keep them with me all fall and winter and have a couple of spare pairs just in case.

Esteemed Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@Patriot3   Aren't those Yak trax the best?  Wish I had had them before I badly broke my leg and ankle on ice in 2004.

I keep them with me all fall and winter and have a couple of spare pairs just in case.

@aroc3435  Today was the first I ever used them.  They do make you feel more secure.  OOhhh a broken leg!  I have Osteoporosis bad and am so afraid of falling.

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3   Just reading your post now.  I'm sure you read the directions that came with the Yak trax but just be sure you take them off before you walk on an indoor surface like vinyl or marble that might be used in a supermarket or building lobby or you'll go flying--and not in a happy way!