Honored Contributor

Hi Hun,

Your friend 'boop' is constantly trying to find you in the 'Kitchen' thread I directed her to try and find you in here you all can better stay in contact in a 'Friends' thread.

I hope you all find each other . I had a friend I wanted to talk to offline and I managed to give her my real email. Now, she's not trying to find me any more all the time.

Glad to be of help !

Honored Contributor

@Preds

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

You can find her in "Show me's Mr. Lucky" thread in Community Chat.

Honored Contributor

@garmer wrote:

You can find her in "Show me's Mr. Lucky" thread in Community Chat.

you might want to tell that Fibbityboop over in 'Kitchen' that, too.

She really wants to find her.

Honored Contributor

Maybe they will see this thread.

Thanks !

Honored Contributor

Re: Where's Preds ?

[ Edited ]

Thank you @SharkE, but I believe @flbettyboop is more comfortable in her Kitchen.  I see no problem visiting her there, just as I occasionally visit here.

Appreciate the effort made by you and @Bird mama and @garmer.  That was very thoughtful.  I'll drop by once in a while to see if anyone is looking for me.  I believe everyone knows where I normally "hang out".

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, well thank heavens.  One more day and I was going to put in a call to the NW Mounted Police.  You know, Dudley Doo Right and Company.  What were you fishing? Mustnt, scare this old lady, doncha know.  ROFLOLWoman Wink

Waving HI just in case and yes I look for you too over yonder.

Honored Contributor

Hahaha ... Well, I wasn't fishing @qualitygal, but it does appear that I caught a shark.  My laptop died and I couldn't answer until I came back to work today.  Guess you'll see less of me until I replace the old one.  Don't worry, I'll Be Back!  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Let boop know your in those other areas and the poor thing won't have to come calling for you all the time.

My pal and I exchanged emails and that helps a lot more private too offline

LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @Preds She had me worrying about her disappearing a few months back and I finally found her in the Kitchen forums.  When I saw this thread this morning my mind went straight to the hearing last week so I knew Preds was around from some posts we had.Heart 

Isn't this your week Sharke?  Not many of us have an entire week in our honor! Heart 

I need to eat some Bluebell to celebrate your recognition this week. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."