Honored Contributor

My hopes are that Gino is doing well and Lisa is getting better herself.

I don't read her facebook so knew nothing about her Meniere's disease disclosure.

I have read links provided previously about Gino's cancer diagnosis and the welcomed prayers.

However, I believe Lisa herself has said she has no idea how a rumor was started that she has lupus.  I remember reading that somewhere.

So have any of you who read her facebook/blogs ever seen her say she definitely has lupus?  That would be horrible to perpetuate a rumor about someone's health/illness.

Honored Contributor
It has been a long time ago but as I recall she said she had Lupus. That's how she explained her need to sit during most of her presentations.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor
I thought Lisa Mason looked very frail when she was on the Q. I know her husband is ill and that will take a toll on anybody.....but she looked really shakey and unsure of herself and what she was suppose to be doing. It was kind of sad but then her FB posts have her running on the beach, going places...it just struck me as odd.
Honored Contributor

In June Lisa posted on FB that she was training for a half marathon.  She looked great in photos.  But the QVC appearances looked quite shaky.  Then word of her health issues emerged.  I didn't know her/watch her "back in the day," just got to see her for those few appearances this year. I hope she finds improved health and happiness and returns when it's best for her.

Super Contributor

I am a long time viewer and "back in the day" I frequently watched her present jewelry, Quacker, and D&Co.  A very vibrant, funny, and, at times irreverant host...but always professional with the focus on the product and not herself, unlike many of the current hosts.  It has been sad to watch her struggle...hoped she'd find her place again at the Q, but unfortunately it just never happened.   

Honored Contributor

@Justshop wrote:

I am a long time viewer and "back in the day" I frequently watched her present jewelry, Quacker, and D&Co.  A very vibrant, funny, and, at times irreverant host...but always professional with the focus on the product and not herself, unlike many of the current hosts.  It has been sad to watch her struggle...hoped she'd find her place again at the Q, but unfortunately it just never happened.   

I thought she left due to an illness, and will be back.

Trusted Contributor

i JUST FOUND THIS FORUM, THE LAST i HEARD WAS ON FACEBOOK FROM lISA AND SHE SAID AFTER YEARS OF TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER,SHE FOUND OUT AS SOMEONE STATED HERE SHE HAS MANIERE DISEASE, AND i HEARD NOTHING ABOUT GINO BEING IN CRITICLE CONDITION, HE IS DOING FINE SUPPOSEDLY,SHE WANTED US TO KNOW WHY SHE WAS NOT ON THE q, SO i WILL BELIEVE WHAT SHE SAID,AND WISH HER A SPEEDY RECOVERY IF POSSIBLE TUCKA.