Respected Contributor

I have only written here.  One of my friends mentioned she writes where politics are allowed but I am not interested in that.  

Years ago someone here mentioned a place called Beachcomers or something like that, anyone know about this?  I'm going to look it up after I sign off.

Thank you,

Cathy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where Else Do You Write?

Just here,  a long time ago when the Jodie Arias Trial was going on, I signed up to a forum to discuss the case. It was very interesting. 

Esteemed Contributor

I only participate in conversations here. I have never been bullied here. I like all the different topics and how creative some of the threads are. You can find it all here. I learned a lot here also. And while I'm at it Thank You all for that. Stay safe. 🙏🙏❤️❤️😷🧻

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is actually the place I participate the least.

I'm very active in a frequent flyer discussion board, a couple of college hockey boards, Twitter and a couple of private Facebook groups. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

I am active on a motorcycle forum and a forum for the make/model car I own. This is the only shopping forum I belong to and I participate the most on this one. I do enjoy reading some of the posts here. It's much more female oriented than the forums relevant to vehicles, as you might imagine. 

I'm glad politics is discouraged here. There are loads of places to freely post political opinions and do battle, if desired. I find this forum pretty polite and often very helpful. 

Honored Contributor

Facebook, Twitter, and just about any place that has a comments section - and a subject I'm interested in.  

Two "forbidden" subjects are my faves:  religion and politics.

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom 

First word that came to mind " Beachcombers. "

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

I post on HSN occasionally, but that's a fairly dead board.

I like posting here, and I'm okay that certain topics are off-limits.

Honored Contributor

Mostly here. I am a member of several face book groups too.
Honored Contributor

Mostly here. 

I also go on the Etsy boards since I have a shop there and the City Data Forum that has a wide range of categories to read & discuss.