Trusted Contributor

Re: Where Else Do You Write?

I write in a few closed Face Book groups about health, fitness, and birding.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Esteemed Contributor

Facebook closed group - 5 friends who have known one another for decades. Same group I have a monthly breakfast with. We check in and post humorous and encouraging comments. Catch up on our lives between meetings. We know where we stand on politics so we try not to say much. Mixed group on that issue. Faith is similar. We know one another's kids and grandkids. 

City forum but I mainly read comments and learn about what's happening in my city. And watch others fuss. Informative.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I just read/post here.  I enjoy the forums here.  I work full time so I don't have time to participate in any other groups or forums.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I post here the most. I enjoy the variety of topics. I am fairly new to posting. I also post on Primetimer. It has various categories of TV shows. I enjoy reading others opinions on TV shows I watch.

Honored Contributor

Here only.  I am glad that politics is a no no here.  I dont talk politics anywhere even in person.  Even less than I used to now because I stopped following it 8 years ago.

I enjoy most  threads on here and doing my best not to even read ones I know I wont care for.

I have learned a lot here and there is such a vast knowledge of things here.  Someone always knows something about something.  lol

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I also comment on our local newspaper site and FB.  That's it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Facebook, Twitter,  Instagram, GroupsIO now that Yahoo groups moved there

No place that has politics Smiley Happy   

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

I just post here.  I'm not on social media really at all.  My hubby is a very private person and we don't participate in a lot of online stuff.  I guess you can say we are under the radar so to speak.  My brother and sister have their lives on Facebook and my husband is mortified......  He just doesn't trust it.

Honored Contributor

I only write here and keep personal journals. This year's journal will be a doozie!!! 

Valued Contributor

123 stitch .com