When you love Snow...❄😅

[ Edited ]

The sight of this is heartwarming! ❤❄☃️😅

20220115_062234.jpg

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

Re: When you love Snow...❄😅

I don't like it anywhere that much, so make the stop sign a lot shorter for me.

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

Snowman Christmas GIF - Snowman Snow Christmas GIFs

Honored Contributor

Stop snowing???  Yeah, I'm all for that!!!!! 

Love the Snowman --- this weather is great for him, but not so great for a lot of us!  Woman Sad

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I love snow too!  And we a getting a bit more last night and today.

But the coffee just finished and I am soon to make banana walnut muffins for breakfast. I started a jigsaw puzzle yesterday so will stay in and be cozy today.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@meallen616   I TOTALLY AGREE  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know what happened to me this winter (and we haven't been "slammed" storm after storm, and I don't have to fight going to work either, but still..)

I am a 100% "summer girl" "July Baby" who is very vocal about summer being "my season!"

That said....this year...for some unknown reason...I'm embracing winter more, and enjoying snow and hybernating a bit.

I'm liking "cozy, indoors" more than usual, and our snows, so far in CT, have only been two. One was only a dusting on Christmas Eve that was pretty to wake up to, and unexpected, so on Christmas Eve, felt a bit magical. The other, about 13"!...was all gone two days later, due to rain all night. So...it's been pretty, and not too intrusive yet.

I'm not a skier, but we did take a nice wintery, snowy walk in one of our state parks in the woods which was pretty afterward...and it wasn't bitter temps then. People were cross country skiing there that day too.

I sure wish my split heating system hadn't been delayed. Smiley Sad It was supposed to be installed in November...that would have been perfect...before any "deep freeze" like we have now!🥶 But, delayed delivery, and then my contracter got Covid, and then the holidays! So...got to get an update on Monday...because NOW it's COLD and my old "radiant heating panels in cathedral ceilings" 🙄 (who came up with that brilliant idea?), haven't been working well, or cost efficient for a while. 

Anyhoo...other than that....I haven't hated winter as much this year. Don't think we're getting snow tomorrow....just rain and more colllllld.

@4kitties Sounds like a good snow day plan!

Enjoy if you are getting some. ❄️🌨☃️

Honored Contributor

That's what parts of my state look like today.  I stuck a ruler in the snow and it disappeared this morning.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@4kitties

Snow headed this way, so..... 

I got a new puzzle going yesterday -- still working on the edges -- it is going to be a challenge as ALL the pieces are the same shape.   And, it's 1,000 pieces.  What was I thinking?

I've never done a puzzle like that, and already feeling frustrated, so I need to get my mind right. Cat LOL

Here it is:  Please post a picture of yours if you can!

Getting Ready for Christmas Winter Jigsaw Puzzle

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my lord I would have a heart attack.