Honored Contributor

I see so many deleted posts...just hope more people don't get too bored and go away.

Honored Contributor

Re: What's there to talk about?

Don't break the rules and things won't get deleted. It's that simple. And really, if the rule breakers leave, it's just less work for the mods. So win, win. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

There's lots to talk about, you just have to observe the rules.  

Esteemed Contributor

The two main rules to keep in mind are:

1. Don't  bash the hosts - period.

2. If a thread gets poofed, don't repost it.

They are simple rules, really, and are not all that hard to follow.

Respected Contributor

This is QVC's forum and we have to follow the rules.  It's just the way it is.  I see some threads that start off with really good comments and then the thread gets derailed and gets removed and it is unfortunate.  

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

And may I add if you have a problem with a host, and I don't mean a bad haircut, contact QVC, posting it here is useless.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

And may I add if you have a problem with a host, and I don't mean a bad haircut, contact QVC, posting it here is useless.

@QVCkitty1

Complaining here about hosts/vendors has ZERO effect on who QVC hires/fires or what they do/do not allow on air......that's reality.

All it does is annoy other posters who realize this, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I just hope those that keep posting things that are not allowed DO get bored and leave!!!! 

Valued Contributor

Here's my story  I have been a Q customer since the beginning and was communicating with other Q shoppers  long long ago thru Shop Talk.  I used to love coming to the forums.  In my case I spent more $$$ since people would talk about a product and I would look and lots of times I would buy.

However  about two years ago I posted a discount coupon from HSN.  That's all I did....I had previously posted coupons from Coldwater Creek,  Dr Perricone, Ripka at T MAXX etc.  Well guess you are not supposed to post HSN discount coupons.  I honestly didn't know.  They put my Forum account "on hold".  When I called they told me that I broke the rules and that given the amount of time I had been here,, that I should have known. They told me that my account was being suspended for a few months.    It wasn't until I call Corporate that my Forum account was finally reinstated.  It took about 2 weeks.

I don't post much any longer....not as satisfying as it once was.

I do notice posts moved etc.  Justified??  I don't know

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom But you can be talking about something on the news...not political and that is poofed.I don't think that I break the rules and I have been poofed and I know others have too.It is more annoying than any SG presentation.