Respected Contributor

Finally after 1 very long week,THE YOU  KNOW WHAT WAS CAUGHT!I'm still jumpy,but not as bad.I pray to the almighty

There are no more PERIOD! My brother came down this morning and got rid of it,I would not go near it.Im hoping my life will settle down and I can rest easy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Well Friends.......

[ Edited ]

Glad it was caught. 

But those things happen this time of year. It gets cold when summer is over.

Respected Contributor

Yay!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Esteemed Contributor

Great news!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

Just remember the old saying, "if there was 1, there's probably more"!

Stay vigilant!

Honored Contributor

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Respected Contributor

@GingerHead wrote:

Yay!

I like your quotes and describes my husband perfectly.

Respected Contributor

I just checked my trap under sink and one is caught.  I knew I had a mouse because cat kept looking under stove then dishwasher.  I set a trap a couple weeks ago and finally.  I am going to set another one in case and I have caught one in here before and about 6 in garage but working in it.

I use to be terrified of mice and scream my fool head off.  I am still not fond of them by any means but I had no choice but to do on my own.  I can't have them making messes all over.  

I'm glad for those traps you don't really have to see them and can just throw them away or release the dead mouse and use again.  I have done both.  Going to go get more traps today and make sure  and also nothing caught in garage lately so think I am gaining.  No longer keep bird and squirrel feed in garage.  Using metal can and keeping outside next to feeder and making sure lid down hard.  Working.  

My husband feeds the critters and no help with killing mice.  He wants to catch and release.  He is also not well so have to step it up a notch on stuff.  I just don't tell him.  🤫

Respected Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal Dear Lord I went ape s_____ over 1,can't imagine 6.Trust me,if I had a spouse,I would make them set and empty traps!Writing this gives me goosebumps

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam, Awww,Are you sure you do not like these cuties?