Honored Contributor

Re: WINTER'S PLAYGROUND❄️☃️⛸️

Honored Contributor

I Love You Snow GIF by Chippy the dog - Find & Share on GIPHY

Honored Contributor

Thank You Very Much GIF by Hallmark eCards - Find & Share on GIPHY

@Puddles  Not sure if you saw this or not on the deleted thread.  But, I was thanking you for the wonderful start to the winter thread.

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

Some wonderful pictures.  Thank you.

@Roscoe the Rascal   We love sharing our pictures and hope you'll visit often.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says '"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home." Edith Sitwell Lapy'

Esteemed Contributor

A huge thank you for all the charming pictures celebrating the snow season.  Where I live, there are many trees that have snow covering their branches.  And our grounds are covered with this white blanket.  It’s really magical to see, and I never tire of it.  I love lying in bed early in the morning, listening to the plows scraping the streets.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo   @Sweet Caroline 1   @lulutoby   @AnikaBrodie  

@beastielove  @Sassy7356 

animated-good-morning-image-0009 friends.

I'm so relieved to see our new winter thread is still here this morning. Thank you for letting me know you approve of the theme. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together.  

ETA:  @PamfromCT   It's lovely to see you! We hope you'll stop by to say hello and view our pictures all season.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: ‎flower, ‎text that says '‎Manday ഴبه Week HAPPY Posted by The skylark's dream‎'‎‎

Honored Contributor

Moodboard | Доска настроения, Коллаж, Композиция