Honored Contributor

WHOA! I AM OFF AND RUNNING!!!

Apologies. Up at 5AM to catch up on laundry, house cleaning, Mom’s bill paying, etc. I had a double espresso, too. 

I’m noticing my threads, posts, replies and ❤️S are everywhere....many forums. Oh well. No more coffee for me.

Respected Contributor

Re: WHOA! I AM OFF AND RUNNING!!!

@Shanus  Hey, I was up at 5am too.  I also had too large mugs of coffee (and breakfast) before I left for work.  Currently, my buzz is starting to wear off, but I'll be hitting the running track here at noon, with a shower after, so I should be good to go for the afternoon (without any more caffeine)!  Heart

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

My work day wake-up time is 4:30am M-F so I can be at the bus stop by 6am for the commute to work.  This morning was extra special due to the "freezing fog" we had overnight.  Oh la la the walk to the bus stop was more like skating to the bus stop (while begging the universe to keep me upright).  By the time I made it to my desk I needed extra caffeine.  The double espresso sounds marvelous.  

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, you are morning rock stars.  I am a demon in the morning.  Im kind of a night owl.  I wish I liked coffee to get my morning rush.  The morning pepsi just doesnt get me going.  Maybe I should have a cup of tea every morning. 

I am dragging every morning as I get my daughter on the bus every day. 

Respected Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

My work day wake-up time is 4:30am M-F so I can be at the bus stop by 6am for the commute to work.  This morning was extra special due to the "freezing fog" we had overnight.  Oh la la the walk to the bus stop was more like skating to the bus stop (while begging the universe to keep me upright).  By the time I made it to my desk I needed extra caffeine.  The double espresso sounds marvelous.  

@Misplaced Parisian your morning routine sounds very much like mine, although I have my alarm set for 4:50 instead of 4:30 and I catch my bus at 6:50.  Lately, however, 4:00 seems to be the new 5:00 to my cat, Lily. Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian your morning routine sounds very much like mine, although I have my alarm set for 4:50 instead of 4:30 and I catch my bus at 6:50.  Lately, however, 4:00 seems to be the new 5:00 to my cat, Lily. Woman Frustrated

@Texasmouse I'm smiling at your cat.  Giggles.  Apparently the kitty wants you awak earlier?  Perhaps for treats, snuggles, pets?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a night person so getting up anywhere from four or five in the morning is just not for me.  I never had to start work before 8:30 with any job I had which made life a whole lot better.  The last fifteen years of work was with Warner Bros and the hours were from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, got home at about 6:45 pm and didn't go to bed before 11:00 pm no matter how tired I was.  I am not a coffee drinker but it is so funny when I think about it.  When I would get to work the first thing I would do is get a cup of coffee and take numerous coffee breaks throughout the day.  At home I drink tea, in a restaurant I drink tea, go figure.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Texasmouse I'm smiling at your cat.  Giggles.  Apparently the kitty wants you awak earlier?  Perhaps for treats, snuggles, pets?

@Misplaced Parisian BREAKFAST! Woman LOL