Trusted Contributor

Re: WHATCH HAVE PLANNED FOR TODAY?

Woke up early 4:30. It's finally starting to cool off so I made some Hot Chocolate with some Pumpkin spice coffee creamer and went out on the deck until about 10:00. Hubby was up so we went to Home Depot to get some things. Then we went up the canyon to our favorite  restaurant had some lunch. Now I'm going across the street to take the grandkids back to Home Depot  to show them the Halloween  decorations.  Life couldn't be better.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

Me?  Home with nothing planned. My wife is Pet Sitting for ???? days. Just me/our 6 felines, and Lily, our cute little dog. Washing my 6th load of cloths/drying/folding and putting them away. Got 1 coming out of washer after I finish this, then into the dryer.

Then I will hit my Recumbent Bike for 45-an hour/Bowflex/Balance Exercises/Teeter Inversion/20-25 minute Ab Workout, then lots and lots of stretching. Total=90+ minutes.

Then I will have a baked potato/bean salad and glass of almond milk. Bigger meal? Popcorn later.

That's my day and night, for right now anyways. Hope ya'll are having a great Labor Day, I am!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia  That is so inspiring!  What area do you live?  We are thinking about relocating and taking our time finding just the right spot.  Gorgeous landscape for taking a walk!

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Weeding, dog walking, laundry, relaxation.

A view from my walk today:

IMG_0136 (1).jpg

Nice day all around!  Fixing DH leftovers later (he loves leftovers).

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd, we're in the piedmont region of Virginia.  It is a lovely place, but suburbia is encroaching.

Too soon, I fear, this particular property will be another cookie-cutter  housing development.  Today I decided to thoroughly embrace the moment and enjoy, and take a few photos for perpetuity. This is beautiful untouched forest land with the remnants of a farm and I will be sad to see it go.

But I will continue to enjoy it today.  I'm glad you could, as well.

Cogito ergo sum
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I hosted a get together.  I thoroughly enjoyed it!  I did the main dishes, desserts & friends brought the sides.  

It started as a a casual conversation with a friend on Tuesday -- turned into a big fun gathering.  I invited friends I haven't seen in awhile -- we had 18 it Rained most the day but that didn't damper our mood.

We had good time they came at 2 left at 8.  It's always a good time when I see "old" friends...my gf who lived in my neighborhood before I moved here was visiting her family in the area so they came - it was nice to see them.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I hosted a get together.  I thoroughly enjoyed it!  I did the main dishes, desserts & friends brought the sides.  

It started as a a casual conversation with a friend on Tuesday -- turned into a big fun gathering.  I invited friends I haven't seen in awhile -- we had 18 it Rained most the day but that didn't damper our mood.

We had good time they came at 2 left at 8.  It's always a good time when I see "old" friends...my gf who lived in my neighborhood before I moved here was visiting her family in the area so they came - it was nice to see them.

@homedecor1  Sounds like a fun time.