Honored Contributor

WHATCH HAVE PLANNED FOR TODAY?

So far, not very exciting here. DH vacuumed out both cars and we washed the dogs. Getting ready to change linens (usually on Mondays, anyway) and then at 3 to the gym for an aerobic walk on the track...A/C, yes!! 

What are you doing today?

Respected Contributor

Re: WHATCH HAVE PLANNED FOR TODAY?

Helping  DD clean her room/bathroom and organize her closets.  Then off to Macy's to buy a new matress for the master bedroom then probably dinner at the mall.

Valued Contributor

I took our dog to the groomer this a.m. I have no other plans for the day. DS is here for a visit, so I will just enjoy our time together for the rest of the day. He doesn’t get over as often as he used to.

Respected Contributor

Wanted to do a little in the garden today but rain decided to pay a visit....Smiley Frustrated so I will just do my weekly cleaning instead...I just thought it's Labor day and I am still working..Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

My son is coming to visit and eat picnic food.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

Wanted to do a little in the garden today but rain decided to pay a visit....Smiley Frustrated so I will just do my weekly cleaning instead...I just thought it's Labor day and I am still working..Woman LOL

@GAQShopr53  😜

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

My son is coming to visit and eat picnic food.

@blackhole99   Mmmm, picnic! 👍🏻

Esteemed Contributor

My son took our family to the Country Club for brunch about 11:00. It was fun and food was delicious. We visited with friends and left. My son seems to think he's going to get in a round of golf, but it's been raining like crazy for two days and is expected to rain again today! He's thinking positive. Hope he has fun.

Even our first Nebraska vs. Ohio football game was cancelled due to torential rains and lightening!! A first ever for our football crazy BIG RED fans on Saturday evening.

The grass seed I planted Wednesday (in two bare spots) is sprouting and looks wonderful!! Mother Nature has been good to my lawn and landscaping. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

It's 90 degrees with a heat index of 100 degrees ... heat advisory.  So, I'm indoors in the airconditioning.  

I"m finishing up a couple of outerwear weight sweaters.  I went through my stash yesterday to pick out yarn for the next one ... so I'm rushing to finish so I can start the next one.

I had a late breakfast and about to take a break for a late lunch. 

I need to vacuum, but I'm not in the mood ... maybe tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Taking a quick break to check in with the board.  So far I have hand watered and fertilized the plants in the back yard,,,now I'm cleaning/organizing the refrigerator.  Laboring on this sunny Labor Day.  How wonderful to have the time to contribute to a beautiful home and back yard.