Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU MOST GRATEFUL THIS THANKSGIVING?

@RooRoo 

@RooRoo wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

My faith, my husband and our health. 

@AuntG  ditto that!  Nice thread @Shanus 😊

@RooRoo   It's a bit early for Thanksgiving, but never too early to be grateful. 

Honored Contributor

Grateful my family including my dogs and myself are in good health.  

Honored Contributor

@wagirl   Sorry for all you're going through now. It stinks, especially during the holidays. Will be thinking of you and wishing you well-deserved happiness. 

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   So sorry for the loss of your sister and hope this season will bring you some peace. 

Trusted Contributor

This is going to sound weird, but I am actually thankful for the pandemic. Why? Because I had it (mild case, thank Heaven) and because I had it, I moved from Buffalo, where I had no relatives, to North Carolina to be with my daughter, SIL, granddaughter, and my niece and her family. Being unable to travel for over a year and not seeing my family or having them near in case of emergency was a real wake up call. It was a tough decision to leave a place I had lived in for 47 years, or roughly 2/3 of my life, but it's so nice to be with my family again, and I never will have to face another holiday or birthday alone again.

There is an old saying that everything bad happens for a good reason. In my case, it's really true.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Grateful my family including my dogs and myself are in good health.  

@Foxxee   Ooops! I left out Molly. She's always a blessing and company when I'm cuddled up in front of the fire. She's also a "bed hogger". We try to keep her at the foot of the bed on her blanket, but it never fails that when I wake up, she's between our pillows. Oh well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  Thank you.  

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47    Welcome to North Carolina...time and celebrations with relatives and definitely milder winters. Happy Holidays.

Super Contributor

@wagirl  Wow, I'm so sorry you're going through this!  Sending you the best juju and, on Tuesday when you get the news, be grateful this jerk is out of your life ❤️
I will keep you in my thoughts. Hang in there!

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus Thank you! It's a beautiful state and I'm happy to be here!.

Happy Holidays to you also.