Respected Contributor

My usual and only complaint with QVC.  Ordering and Wish List function not available and doesn't even recogonize my log in.  I really wish QVC would get with the program and get a better more efficient web provider.  What they currently have just doesnt keep up.  Too many issues. 

The vendors should complain.  After all, it is their products we are unable to purchase.  I have three items in my Wish List that I am trying to purchase, two pair of Franco Sardo shoes and a D& C top.  Oh well, I could try by phone but I don't want to  because I want my 8% Mr Rebates points.  The shoes are $120 and $125 so that would really rack up points for rebates at the special 8% rate

Respected Contributor

Typical QVC bull. Can't even add items to the cart to purchase and all saved items are gone, possibly never to be seen again...it's happened before. I just love how they try at every turn to keep me from being a customer. Woman Frustrated 

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEBSITE AGAIN

[ Edited ]

It's definitely being wonky right now. I can't view my wish list or add an item to my shopping cart. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looks like their website may be overloaded again on yet another crash and burn free ship day. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree it's a mess!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEBSITE AGAIN

[ Edited ]

Went to Order Status and it says they are sorry but it's down.

Trusted Contributor

Everything is working for me.  I'm using Microsoft Edge as the browser.  

Respected Contributor

Tried to order last night and it would not get rid of easy pay.  I phoned customer service and they said there was no problem on their end.  Tried again this morning and this time nothing will not go into my card. Now the phone lines are all busied out. 

Honored Contributor

I just tried to place an order and nothing shows up in the cart.

Trusted Contributor

Like several of you, I cannot put anything into my cart for the last hour. Earlier, I could not get around the easy pay default. That is three iitems so far I did not order. I have used three devices, each with a different browser. But this is typical on free shipping day. I ordered an item I wanted on Amazon instead.

Occasional Contributor

Not working for me either.