Respected Contributor

Re: Visualizing What Posters Look Like

I agree with the poster "Surfer Wife", who said that you cannot know somone based on their appearance, but I also feel that I have gotten to know so many on these boards over the last decade or so-so I thinkit IS natural to want to put a mental image of them to their words...

When I was "stilltamn8r" to now, as mothertrucker..I have met so many here...and I do not mean to  sound subversive, but why DONT more of  us post our pictures?..I do, it never occured to me NOT to..I am not very mysterious, just a 60 year old blonde  from Southern California..Dont know if I do, or do not, look like what folks imagine, but I DO look just like ME!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker...you are a very beautiful lady. 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

I rarely pay attention to the names of posters, so I don't visualize anyone's appearance.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

You look beautiful...which isn't surprising. Like others have said inside out. 

Avatar is YOU!! Planned sharing a picture with you here showing results using 

Bella Spirit A346243 Did upload then deleted. Bella Spirit! Keeps selling out. 

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess@Laura14@Sweet_Serenity

Thank you...”filters” are my rescue!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56 - Funny you should post that picture because everyone has been describing how they look (or would like to look).  I've heard that people who adopt pets lean towards animals (espeically dogs) that resemble them.  So, if that's the case this is my dog.  I'm a white female, big brown eys and pleasant plump.

Beau1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Winkk 

Precious sweet baby! Love all animals! Your comment so true. Can't imagine living without mine. Talk with them all day long! They respond! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1

You are the youngest looking retired teacher/grandmother I've ever seen. You have the most beautiful skin, and those lips. Oh my!

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity - At the present time she is one of three.  All femals and all cute cocker mixes.  They were all puppy mill moms and I got each one when they were about four years old.  They were so sacred and none of them were house broken since they came from puppy mills.  But now they are so good.

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity - At the present time she is one of three.  All femals and all cute cocker mixes.  They were all puppy mill moms and I got each one when they were about four years old.  They were so sacred and none of them were house broken since they came from puppy mills.  But now they are so good.

Then your relationship is indeed special. Love hearing stories such as this. 

Invision you as lovely and extremely kind and generous. Thank you.