Honored Contributor

213DADD7-BAE2-4B46-9EB9-5204DD17D7BC.jpeg

Respected Contributor

So funny!  I need to spend more time in Puerto Backyarda, myself.  The weather is great and I can make a good margarita Woman Happy.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus We're under a rain system!  Or I'd try to seen you some sun!!!Smiley Happy

A smile can turn a cloudy day to sunshine… | Holly hobbie ...

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Rain all week here, too. I'm stuck inside. 

Honored Contributor

Count your blessings Rain People.  We haven't had any for 2 month and don't expect any until July when the monsoon season starts.  Parts of the Southwest, including my part, are under critical danger for fire.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Count your blessings Rain People.  We haven't had any for 2 month and don't expect any until July when the monsoon season starts.  Parts of the Southwest, including my part, are under critical danger for fire.

It's no more a blessing than your drought for many of us. Flooding this week in my area, and tornado just spotted and has done some damage south of us a ways in the last hour. 

This is the third year in a row my area is seeing record rainfall. We don't need it, we don't want it. I'd gladly give it away. I'd love a drought right now, for at least two months. 

Trusted Contributor

New destinations are availabe now, hurry and book your flight!

LVG  (living room)

MBR  ( master bedroom)

DNG  (dining room)

OFC  (office)

BTH  (bathroom)

WNC  (wine cellar)

BKY  (backyard)

HGR  (hangar)

PAT  (patio)  hurry, this destation is almost sold out

MNC  (man cave)

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624     "East Desert Fire" burning about 10 miles north of me RIGHT NOW.   Only 20% contained.    Lots of smoke in the air.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Me too!

The weather has finally been getting nicer here up in PA and I purchased a zero gravity lounger for myself for those afternoon siestas before it gets too hot.

I also picked up some flowering baskets for the front & back yards and discovered a rabbit nest in the garden this morning.  The babies are really tiny and cute.

In a normal world I would have been going to Spain in another two and a half weeks.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  We're on vacation in the Outer Banks (Duck, NC), but still in Los Livingroom! LOL!