Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   A too-hot state west of you. lol

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    Is the fire at or near containment?  Heard this morning it was 50%.  It's going to be a long, hot summer.  I keep thinking of Australia last winter.

@Kachina624    The last news was at 6 pm........70% containment.........This is a "human set" fire.    Still dry tonight, but the wind has died down.   I hope this isn't a precursor of the summer season.   Scary.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia wrote:

@Shanus  We're on vacation in the Outer Banks (Duck, NC), but still in Los Livingroom! LOL!

@Eileen in Virginia Hate to tell ya, but this rain system is comming your way.  Get out the paperbacks!  So sorry!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus  We're on vacation in the Outer Banks (Duck, NC), but still in Los Livingroom! LOL!

@Eileen in Virginia Hate to tell ya, but this rain system is comming your way.  Get out the paperbacks!  So sorry!

@ECBG  it's here already! The weather's been crummy since about 2 hours after we pulled into the driveway. It's supposed to be really nice beginning on Saturday. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
In the meantime, we're reading and watching old tv shows and movies. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG  it's here already! The weather's been crummy since about 2 hours after we pulled into the driveway. It's supposed to be really nice beginning on Saturday. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
In the meantime, we're reading and watching old tv shows and movies. 

@Eileen in Virginia SO sorry Sweetie, this, traditionally isn't a good time of year.  When I taught, I was barely in sandals at the end of the day with gentle heat on my toes on the way to school!  I'm in the NC mountains, 15 min from Biltmore House.