Esteemed Contributor

Two Brothers ~ Cute

[ Edited ]

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one  day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout  counter. 
The pharmacist at the counter asked the  older boy, "Son, how old are you?” 
“Eight”, the boy replied.

The man continued, “Do you know what these  are used for?” 
The boy replied, “Not  exactly, but they aren't for me.  They're for him.  He's  my brother.  He's four. 
"Oh, really?" the pharmacist replied with a  grin.  

"Yes." the boy said.  "We saw on TV  that if you use these, you would be able to swim, play tennis and  ride a bike. Right now, he can't do none of that.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@pattypeep Thank you.With all the sadness & pain in our country these days, I needed a good chuckle!!

Regular Contributor

Now that's funny. Good luck to the little guy. haha

Esteemed Contributor

Too funny! When my daughters were VERY young, they used to enjoy watching my husband shave each morning. One time, my older daughter started looking through the vanity cabinet and uncovered some tampons. She asked my husband what they were. He told her they were to help Daddy when he cut himself while shaving. Sure enough, after my husband cut himself shaving, my daughter quickly opened the bathroom cabinet, unwrapped the Tampax, and gave it to my husband, telling him he should place it on his chin to stop the bleeding.

Trusted Contributor

So funny and cute!!  I wonder what their mother thought when they came home with them!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

Too funny! When my daughters were VERY young, they used to enjoy watching my husband shave each morning. One time, my older daughter started looking through the vanity cabinet and uncovered some tampons. She asked my husband what they were. He told her they were to help Daddy when he cut himself while shaving. Sure enough, after my husband cut himself shaving, my daughter quickly opened the bathroom cabinet, unwrapped the Tampax, and gave it to my husband, telling him he should place it on his chin to stop the bleeding.

@Vivian Florimond  Don't leave us in suspense..... then what did DH do? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

To answer the question of what my husband did...He used the tampon to stanch the bleeding. He didn't want to embarrass our daughter. Over time, she learned what those shaving boo-boo fixers were really used for,

Valued Contributor

Isn't this a joke?

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep     Too funny and I love your winking kitty.

Esteemed Contributor

@JobGirl wrote:

Isn't this a joke?

@JobGirl Yes, it is.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein