Occasional Contributor

There ARE too many new host's.  I think they are using the on air shows to decide.  PLUS now that they have three stations running they have a lot of area to cover.  And then the Beauty Channel will be 4 after they revamp it.  Q3 is reruns....it's irratating...the merchandise is usually gone and the sales are usually over anyway. What's the point?

Part of the charm of the 'Old' QVC was the hosts became friends to you.  You had your favorite.  And would watch when you heard them come online. Oh and for the person that asked someone if the watched 24/7......many people such as I ....are home...and can't find anything to watch...so we leave that channel on as we go about our day....and stop to watch when we hear something we like.  Anyway....I think they are going to burn out and start losing customers.....their products are beginning to show it also.  Many, many, cheap poorly made items going out.  Junk from the kitchen ....OR the SAME ITEMS over and over and over!  How much temptations, lock and lock, can a person buy?  And the pot stickers are horrible!!  Seriously.  NO taste. Bland.  So disappointed.  I use to be able to believe David when he did a happy dance.....not anymore.  I miss Lisa Mason and Jaque and Dan and many others.  All of these girls look alike and sound alike and rarely say their names.  Many of them I never see again. I do think they are good...that is not my complaint.  

You can't even turn to HSN for relief anymore...since QVC purchased them is like a clone.....all the old things QVC had that didn't do well are over there now.  Like Slink clothing and Cooks Companion cookware. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes I agree...too many.  I am just hoping that the more experienced hosts that were sometimes asked to work rdiculous schedules are now being able to pick and choose when they want to work....that would be a win win situation.

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

And then others complain of them using the same hosts too much.

There should be a new forum topic called "Gripes."

I had to laugh, along the same lines of what you wrote, my first thoughts were, new hosts for some to find something wrong/different about, or if people can't keep up with who is who, there will be nothing to fuss about.  LOL.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
I never watch, but if I see a video online, I am seeing new faces most of the time now,
Honored Contributor
Guess they figure viewers would like to see some new faces once in a while....
Super Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

My goodness, QVC has gone overboard. There seems to be a new face every night. Looks like about 12 new hosts over the last several months and so many resemble one another lol

Seems odd considering that they don't even use the hosts that they already have! Very few are "full" time and most are on air just 1-3x's per week. 

Ita @Tinkerbell3.