Honored Contributor

Re: Tis the Season Let Us Mingle

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Hand Drawn Welsh Corgi Lettering Quote - Best Friend - With Illustration Of Happy  Dog. Unique Vector Quote Poster.Custom Typography For Package, T-shirts,  Merch Design. Royalty Free SVG, Cliparts, Vectors, and StockHey @mousiegirl,   Yes, I've been washing my large dogs for years, using the garden hose connected to the kitchen sink.  It's a winner!  We are having winter like weather right now, too cold for outdoor tub tubs.  But we always have warm patches so in a matter of time he'll get his warm bath.  The medicated shampoo I use smells nice and helps his skin a lot with itching.  So does the vinegar/water towel swabs.  I'm glad your vet doesn't charge you for every little thing.  And I hope bit by bit they can get Remmy cured.  It's so weird that their skin conditions just came on suddenly and sill hanging on.  My vet did a thyroid test instead of a skin test.  I should have asked for a skin test for Junior, instead of a thyroid test.  I just need to be stronger about speaking up but can't go back and change things.  

Pets to Remmy and hugs to you Heart

@Sweet Caroline 1   There are many dogs with skin issues, saw some while in the waiting room.

Re thyroid testing, that is what human doctors want to test at the drop of a hat, tis a mystery, and don't even care to research why, lol.

What is the name of the medicated shampoo you have been using?

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl So sorry your daughter and fiancé won't make it for Christmas, 🎄 my pets determined what I did too. I didn't like kennels so if my pet sitter was not available my plans changed. It is nice that we all care for our fur family but I'm sure it doesn't lessen your disappointment. Like you said, take the time to help heal your body. Poor Remmy has had a long battle with his skin issues, hopefully he will heal soon too.

Hi everyone, Sarah had the day off and we decided to fix one of her favorite meals and she asked if one of her friends could come for supper. While I was doing up the dishes they brought up an armful of board games, one of my favorite things to do. We just finished an entertaining evening and I am relaxing before heading to bed.

Good night

PS @1Snickers

Your Williamsburg area sounds so festive and beautiful. It is so interesting that we all live in different areas of our beautiful country and I enjoy hearing about them all. I would love to browse in all the little shops, especially this time of year. I loved ice skating too, my skates still fit ! Our lake hasn't even started to freeze up, not that I would race to get my skates on. Ha

Honored Contributor

Vintage Christmas Graphics

Good evening friends!  I hope that all of you had a good wednesday.  Today, it felt like winter.  And with a good gusty wind blowing all day, it felt very cold.  I'm glad to be warm tonight. 

Last night was the finale of Dancing With the Stars and this time I didn't forget to watch like last week.  There were five dance couples left to compete for #1.  I think it lasted for three hours and they made it long and drug out, just milked it.  Till finally, a team was chosen.  Miss Gomez and Val.  I think the vote got it right.  I'm so happy for them.

This morning, the heat and air man came to look at the water heater situation.  He took in the height of the heater and the copper pipe size and such.  The items needed were picked up at the professional parts place but then got an emergency call so they didn't get the new heater installed.  He assured me that they will come in the morning.  He also noticed a large, long crack in a duct pipe which he said could cause carbon monoxide trouble.  They also picked up a new pipe for that repair.  I saw it and told him that after Christmas I would make an appointment for them to come out and do a thorough inspection of all heat and air doins.  He said ok.  I need to buy two carbon monoxide detectors very soon.  I can't shower or do laundry so I hope they don't find any problems to stop the instillation.  

I did get to go to the bank today and Junior rode with me.  It made him so happy and that makes me happy.  I'm going to make a written list of all the chores that I need to complete to help me feel less overwhelmed and to get everything checked off.  I think that our family Christmas plans are coming together so soon I can tell all of you the family Christmas plans.  

I'll say goodnight to everyone and wish you very sweet dreams.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Hey @mousiegirl,   The medicated shampoo for Junior is Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Shampoo for Dogs and Cats.  I started out using the medicated shampoo called Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparsitic & Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs.  The second one smells a little more medicine like than the first one but still not bad.  I started with the second shampoo listed here, to check fleas, ticks, mites or unseen pests.  He got two doses of that shampoo then moved to the second shampoo because of possible skin fungus and help with itching.  I was leaving no stone unturned.  And backing up with the vinegar.  If this doesn't fix it, then it must be an alergic response to food, fabric softener or something else.  Just needed to help him.  Still trying to help him.  And praying for guideance too.  Hugs!

Honored Contributor

Good Night Everyone Winter Quote Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook,  Tumblr, Pintere… | Merry christmas eve quotes, Good night greetings, Good  night everyone

Honored Contributor

National Pearl Harbor Remembrance DayMay be an image of text that says '"A day which will live in infamy" President Franklin D. Roosevelt National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day December 7, 1941'

Honored Contributor

Happy Hanukkah Image

Happy Hanukkah Image
Honored Contributor

December 07

National Sime Day

NATIONAL SLIME DAY | December 7

National Illinois Day

NATIONAL ILLINOIS DAY - December 7

Chanukah