Trusted Contributor

Firstly I am not a fan of this program.Silly things with adult men an women crying for attention.It's about time to cancel this show.who watches this?

Esteemed Contributor

i've never watched it.......

Respected Contributor

Re: The bachelor

[ Edited ]

I haven't watched it since the very first season. Trista and Ryan Sutter are still together, and from the get-go he seemed like he sincerely loved her and they made a real couple. The show got ridiculous after that, and just became a platform for people to get fame, grow their "brands", get other work in the business. Not much of it seems sincere what little I saw of it after that but I never tuned in for a full season ever again. I would think it has been played out by now. But there's so much garbage on TV that just keeps going on and on for lack of anything better being created. Bachelor, like other shows seems to be just people behaving badly, to me, now, feeding more low class, dumming down to America.

Respected Contributor

I watch, it's mindless fun. Not sure why anyone who doesn't watch would care who does & why they would want the show canceled. My fav show, The Amazing Race starts Jan 5th...is it OK if I watch or does it need to be canceled too? Some people, ugh.

Honored Contributor

I watch it and have no plans to stop. I don't watch QVC but I don't think it should be cancelled even though it encourages people to overspend. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Firstly I am not a fan of this program.Silly things with adult men an women crying for attention.It's about time to cancel this show.who watches this?

@bewise 

My wife and I recently talked about this show and exact concept show with the other biological gender. Our conclusion? What happened to the great shows canceled in favor of this so called Reality nonsense?

They were originally promoted as a Reality Show, and they expect someone like me to believe that? 

These shows are scripted and produced like any other network show, and reality ranks at the bottom of my list. Just recently mentioned to my wife: "One of these shows advertised "Final Season Episodes".  Funny part, while at the same time advertising "Grand Seasonal Opening Episode".

One biological gender season ends, just as the opposite, biological gender season begins.

Who watches this, what to me is a put down of the 2 biological genders. Multiple men aching for 1 woman, and reversed on the other show! 

Too phony for our home and we don't waste our time. We DVR every single show we watch. Why? It has a topic that might interest you/you can delete it if you don't like it. Best of all, if you do like it, you can watch a 1 hour show in about 42 minutes. No time wasted to ridiculous ads that people actually get paid to do?  SMH on that one too!

hckynut 🥅🏒

hckynut(john)