Honored Contributor

The Story Of Budweiser's Clydesdale Horses

Love these horses!  I've loved all of the commercials they've done through the years.

I'd love to see them.  

Do you enjoy them?Smiley Happy

Image result for budweiser clydesdale horses christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU92XeqhRSA

Honored Contributor

Re: The Story Of Budweiser's Clydesdale Horses

I love them too!

So magnificent!

Last year in our community, they had santa claus pulling a hayride thing with Clydesdales. I was thrilled.  I got to pet them.

They are just as wonderful and even more magnificent than I had imagined after seeing them on tv.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@ECBG- I was supposed to be headed to bed nearly an hour ago.  Then I got on here and saw your post just before I was going to log off.

Thank you for the wonderful link to those magnificent Clydesdales.  I loved all of it, but the one where they kneel in honor of 9/11 gets to me every time.

Respected Contributor

Aren’t they something!? I can never get enough of seeing them. When there are Clydesdales in the horse barn at the fair, They are always my favorite part of the fair. They are breathtaking!🥰

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG, the one with the yellow Lab puppy always makes me smile.  Looks like our Lab Millie.  LM

Respected Contributor

They are so awesome!!

Honored Contributor

I have seen them a couple of times at the Ohio State Fair several years ago.

They are even more magnificant in person and they are breath taking.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting about these beautiful horses. They are amazing to see in person. 🐎🐎🐎

Super Contributor

Yes, I love them, too.  When I was growing up, the San Diego County Fair included a National Horse Show. The Clydesdales were always there, so not only did I see them in full dress, but also got to see and pet them in the barn.  They were so beautiful and, especially through my child’s eyes and stature, they truly were enormous!  Seeing them on tv always invokes very happy memories.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG, Do miss their Christmas time commercials.  I'm not a horse person, but we got to see these animals in person one time, and they are beautiful and large animals.  Very  impressive.