Honored Contributor

I receive emails daily from the 2 other biggies on tv - hsn and evine. Thought I'd let you know that there are more bungie style sneakers (Jambu) as the daily special in different colors on evine today.  They're offering the new pantone color of the year too in a soft living coral, very pretty lavendar, 4 or 5 other choices too. Nice style as the skechers, they're $10 less there too!!!

Check them out maybe prior to making your purchase here. Happy Shoe Shopping today girls!

Honored Contributor

I have never tried the bungie style sneakers.  I was afraid they would not be as adjustable as regular laces.  Do they allow you to adjust them much??  Thanks. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I like those better than the Skechers. I’m tired of the white outsoles. Do you know much about the brand and their sizing? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Skechers & Other Brands

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD@tucsongal@AngelPuppy1

Purchased Sketchers last summer blue w/citron and having s blast with them! 

Purchased a Kipling small purse in citron to wear with them.

ITA that the bungee may not make for the perfect fit, but they are fun! For me, the shoes I own would not make for the most supportive shoe.

Will try to find a picture and will post. HTH

Sketchers “Zen”.              Kipling “Saban”

3391BB2E-DB4D-4BC6-8449-E097E3FE5171.jpegD345F304-6C7B-4D66-99AC-8E283DE0C1A7.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I like these Sketchers a lot, but the price is not all that great. I visit the Sketchers outlet often and can get better deals. Plus, I need to try them on in person. The bungee style is my favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I have never tried the bungie style sneakers.  I was afraid they would not be as adjustable as regular laces.  Do they allow you to adjust them much??  Thanks. 

They're not adjustable per se - but they accommodate your feet nicely. I was always fidigiting with my laces before the bungee. I'm spoiled now and these are all I wear. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skechers & Other Brands

[ Edited ]

I am a huge fan of Skechers but not this particular offer.  I did check out the Jambu's elsewhere and like them.  Just watched the video and there was no discussion of the memory foam or showing how thick and response to pressure it is.  Can't find an "apples to apples" review anywhere.   If anyone has experience with this style, would apprecitate your opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a lot of Skechers but I will not buy bungee. For an old lady I like the other ones which I feel more dressed up.

Esteemed Contributor

Bought these You by Skechers Walk sneakers recently. Paid $25 with a discount

for buying an additional pair. So lightweight and comfy.

20190208_113203.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

They're not adjustable per se - but they accommodate your feet nicely. I was always fidigiting with my laces before the bungee. I'm spoiled now and these are all I wear. 

@Effie54

Thanks for your reply! I need to have my sneakers snug so I'm afraid that the bungee would not work.  I do like that you wouldn't have to deal with laces always coming undone.  I'm always double tying mine and then I have to fiddle with getting the knots out! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin