Honored Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe Welcomes Fall

25" Pinecone & Artichoke CornucopiaCelebrate the bounty of the season with this richly textural cornucopia featuring all sorts of dried florals and leaves.$95

Hi On the bay,   Thank you for the good wishes for my granddaughter.   I love the fact that you had your pie before leaving for the hospital.   I don't remember if they had that no food for 24 hours or so back when I had my daughter and then my son.

She was almost a month late and how do you know when labor is going to kick in anyway?    She was a frank breech birth, butt first and took about 23 hours or so to arrive, all 8 lbs and 4 oz.  of her.  My son was 10lb 3oz. but was a lot easier.   

I guess we'll be fixing a few 'take home' or 'take to the hospital' plates over at my brother's home tomorrow.    Have to wait and see what happens.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!Heart

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@possummink Sending best wishses to Jillian. I don't know if it's a girl or a boy, but......Heart

Thank you,  Puddles,   It's a little boy,  Keegan Patrick.  Cat Very Happy

Not sure where they came up with Keegan, it's a first in our family.   Jillian had all kinds of names listed,  some I liked, some I'd never heard of, some???   I like most names, but especially the "older' names I grew up knowing.   

@possummink  Congrats Possumm!  I have heard the name, I think it's nice. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@possummink MK, you remember this when my Toby saw the coast was clear because we were all in in kitchen cleaning up and out of sight.

He proceeded to hop on a chair then the dining room table and help himself to mashed potatoes and butter.

It was all too tempting for him so I couldn't be so mad at the opportunity he took advantage of.

I miss that little guy so much.

@lulutoby   My ten pound female terrier got onto the table last Christmas and ate a lot of my Christmas present, See's Rum Nougat candy, and then spent the entire night returning it all over the kitchen floor and under the table, kept her in the kitchen after she did it twice just in case there was more, what a horrendous mess, but good thing she did because chocolate is poisonous to dogs.  I still can't figure out how she got it as the chairs are always pushed in so this can't happen, but she found a way to do it.

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123

I am missing you, and hope you are okay. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving. Smiley Happy 

images-3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Puddles, this is adorable. Smiley Happy Happy Thanksgiving dear friend. Heart

Honored Contributor

@on the bay, I like your signature verse. Smiley Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you, and your family. 

Happy-Feast-Day-Background-2016-680x425.jpg

Honored Contributor

Possummink, 

Your Thanksgiving dinner sounds wonderful. I hope Keegan Patrick arrives with an easy birth. Such a happy time. Smiley Happy Enjoy the day. 

featuredimageAC.jpg

Honored Contributor

@NAES1, I hope you are feeling better. I wish that I could fix your Thanksgiving meal for you, and your DH. You take it easy, and I am praying for you. 

23545-God-Is-Watching-Over-You.jpg

Honored Contributor

Sending Hope and Good Wishes For My Cafe Family. Bless each, and everyone. 

thanksgiving-messages.jpg

Honored Contributor

pretty_fall_wallpaper_001.jpg