Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- October 2024 Edition

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee 

I can't paste the photo.

https://www.qvc.com/mackenzie--childs-queen-bee-2-qt-tea-kettle.product.H486036.html

@geezerette 

MacKenzie- Childs Queen Bee 2-qt Tea Kettle

Funny, I was looking at these on the website and figured there'd be a bee design.

They're just charming.  And pricey.

I'm kinda stuck on my electric kettle.  Water on the stove takes forever to boil here, so I donated my kettle years ago.

Speaking of electric kettles...

How's your new kettle performing?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

hey all

nothing great here

hung out clothes today great breeze

got morn walk in

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette 

@just bee 

It's kinda noisy.  Scares the cats, who are usually on the counter waiting impatiently for their breakfast.🤷‍♀️

But it's pretty quick.  And I think the tea tastes better than heating in the microwave.  Of course, I had realized I wasn't following proper tea etiquette by doing it that way.😄

The biggest reason I got it was I figured if I lost power I could use it to just heat a little water since it should work with the battery pack thingy I got.

But I am using it every day exclusively now, so I guess I like it.😆

Honored Contributor

Movers here within about an hour. Glad they are coming before the rain later this weekend.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Movers here within about an hour. Glad they are coming before the rain later this weekend.

@bikerbabe 

I hope everything made the trip in good shape.🤞

Don't overdo trying to get it all organized at once! ❤️

Honored Contributor

hey all

bikerbabe

1. GLAD you arrived safely

2. glad the movers are arriving soon

it brings back so many memories of my moves during the 70's and 80's.

beautiful sunny today

dh had to go to walmart to pick up an order of 15x15 multipurpose shammi cloths. not sure exactly what to call them you can use them for washing up cars, even in the house for cleaning. I also use them as hot pads, excellent for that-really give good protection. dh is out washing the cars, no rain for over 30 days cars are so dirty you can write you name on the cars .

not much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee 

I can't paste the photo.

https://www.qvc.com/mackenzie--childs-queen-bee-2-qt-tea-kettle.product.H486036.html

Mackenzie-Childs has been emailing me pics of 15 different print tea kettles in 15 days.  Think it's day 10 or 11.  Some are really pretty.  I have lots of M-C, but no need for a tea kettle.  <ducking and running>

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee 

I can't paste the photo.

@geezerette 

MacKenzie- Childs Queen Bee 2-qt Tea Kettle

Funny, I was looking at these on the website and figured there'd be a bee design.

They're just charming.  And pricey.

I'm kinda stuck on my electric kettle.  Water on the stove takes forever to boil here, so I donated my kettle years ago.

I keep colorful folders in a M-C magazine rack done in the Queen Bee design.  It's a pretty way to deal with bills.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

We went to the dump this morning with about 600 lbs of wood and other construction material.  Will have to make another run sometime soon.

Pretty ride, very rural.  Stopped on the way home at a farm stand (Good Old Days Sunflower Farm) and bought 10 sunflowers.  Put them in my huge hurricane thingy I got from Q.  The thing is so big, I could've bought ten more sunflowers!

@viva923   We washed our vehicles a couple of days ago and they are soooo dusty already.