Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- November 2022 Edition

Psst. I met him a number of years ago. 😏
(I’ve met a few people, most through DH, but Costner was at an environmental conference for work.)

The usual crankiness over in CC.
Honored Contributor

I’d watch the Costner documentary but I can’t bring myself to subscribe to that streaming service, even for him.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
I’d watch the Costner documentary but I can’t bring myself to subscribe to that streaming service, even for him.

@bikerbabe 

It's only $1.50 per month through Cyber Monday.

Think of it as research. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Psst. I met him a number of years ago. 😏
(I’ve met a few people, most through DH, but Costner was at an environmental conference for work.)

The usual crankiness over in CC.

@bikerbabe 

Was he "perfect, just perfect?"

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Gotta get WGD out.

Back soon!

Honored Contributor

So.  Much.  Laundry.  To do.

I'm actually using my neighbor's clotheslines, too.  They're summer people only.  I have their permish.

After a whole day of rain and wind, today is sunny, breezy and pleasant.  Have an opthamologist appt this afternoon.  So, I do have to *dress*.

About pajamas in public....I had a pair of black velour pajamas that I swear the pants could be worn in public.  Just one time---that's what I promised myself.  I didn't even plan on getting out of the car, was just driving someone.

And didn't I get rear-ended by a State Trooper.Woman Mad

No damage, he just bumped me at a red light.  But he walked up to my window and said I'd like you to get out so you can check the back of your vehicle.  I think I blurted out 'oh, it's okay!'.  But, no, I had to get out.  My life....

Honored Contributor

Yeah, he was pretty perfect. He’s tall and wears a suit well. 😂 Actually, he was very nice. Somewhat reserved until you started asking him questions about his ocean oil separation system. Then his face lit up and he got very chatty.
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Gotta get WGD out.

Back soon!

@just bee   Can you let the dog out in your (back) yard?  Or do you have to walk with him every time he has to *go*?

Honored Contributor

HELLO ALL

not much here today

more clouds than sun today. we got 2 inch of rain over the weekend. emptied the rain gauges i have in the front yard.

brisk wind out of nor'west

did the laundry folded and all put away

did my prep work for cleaning the living room/dining room area later this week.

did the knick knacks washed them up dried them put them in my large laundry basket will put them all back once cleaning is done. tomorrow is refrigerators cleaning,get that done for the week.

did get my walk in. not much else, later guys

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Let's take a moment.

Kevin Costner Net Worth - Net Worth Lists

Kevin Costner Has Much Love To Give To His 7 Kids — Looking At The Actor's Blended Family

Kevin Costner: Everything About American Actor Kevin - Fashionuer

Hollywood Actor Kevin Costner: Trump 'Spits on 200 Years of Freedom' - Analyzing America

Kevin Costner Blasts American Politics: 'Shame On Us' - Variety

Kevin Costner Net Worth: How Wealthy is the 'Yellowstone' Star?

Inside Kevin Costner's Marriage to Second Wife Christine Baumgartner

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes
Yes

Yes

LOL