Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- May 2024 Edition

@just bee  I told my husband you said that Oppenheimer was *a bomb*.Woman LOL

He's taking it easy today, too.  Didn't pull any muscles yesterday, but of course, wretched his back working on the soap dispenser under kitchen sink.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a friend who every time I text her is in either a different state or country.  I texted her the other day and she's back in CO.  So then I get on this kick of 'let's go somewhere!'.  And honestly, this week it was NM.  

We're up and down the east coast all the time and when we go to the west coast, it's always CA.

So, I crave to go somewhere in the middle sometimes.  I've been to Chicago, but that's about it.

ETA:  @just bee 

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm 

My coworkers seem to travel a lot.  Sometimes I think I should plan a trip and go somewhere.

And then I think... why?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Lucky Charm 

My coworkers seem to travel a lot.  Sometimes I think I should plan a trip and go somewhere.

And then I think... why?

@just bee  We've done a lot of traveling around the world.  If you told me 20 years ago that I could go on vacation, but it had to be in this country, I'd say forget it!  Now I feel much different.  I love this country and what it's got to offer.  I just need to take it up on that offer!

Honored Contributor

Positive Sunday bee | Good morning friends quotes, Good morning greetings, Blessed  sunday

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

May 19th Featured Artist – Pete Townshend! | Blog | Go Guitar Lessons

Today is Pete Townshend's birthday.

The Who's Pete Townshend wrote a rock novel, out in November

Happy 79th.

Honored Contributor

The Far Side" by Gary Larson | Funny cartoons, Funny picture quotes, Gary  larson

Honored Contributor

Features - Honest Ulsterman

Honored Contributor

15 Funniest Far Side Comics That Make Fun of Real People

Honored Contributor

Adam and Eve being tempted big time | Adam and eve, Cartoon, Bizarre