Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- May 2024 Edition

the wrong cookies were sprinkle sugar cookies,the one with the colored sugar sprinkled on top of the cookie. he got the mini sprinkle cookie which we have had and did not like. looking for the large sprinkle cookie the one you can bit 3-4 times.. i don't eat oreos or girl scout cookies. i use to sell g.s. cookies when i was a kid.

Honored Contributor

I want big cookies too, ones worthy of their milk. The same goes for cupcakes.

I want my cake to have layers, the more layers the better. 

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:

IMG_8759.jpeg

@bikerbabe 

Laughing cat Memes

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Frank Stella 

American painter, sculptor and printmaker

Thief Steals Artwork From the Whitney Biennial, Frank Stella's Son Donates  to Ted Cruz to Spite Dad, and More Art-World Gossip

May 12, 1936 – May 4, 2024

Frank Stella | Riallaro (1995) | Artsy

Frank Stella, Riallaro (Black and White), from Imaginary Places Series,  1995, Screen Print (S)

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Positive Sunday bee | Good morning friends quotes, Good morning greetings, Blessed  sunday

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, our cats are too paranoid to indulge....  At first they did and it was a hoot.  But I think they're afraid of letting their guard down and it being their demise.  I dunno.

I've wasted so much money on toys and catnipt and catnip toys.  All went in the trash.

Honored Contributor

Cinco de Mayo Bee Mexican Lover Sombrero Bee: The Beekeepers Journal &  Beehive Log Book (110 Pages Bee Notebook & Bee Journal): Kings, Griselda:  9798825039282: Amazon.com: Books

Dear Diary,

Today, Cinco de Mayo, commemorates the day -- and it was a Sunday -- that BH's FORD truck exploded in our garage and burned down the house.

Honored Contributor

Song of the Day with a tip o' the hat to Talking Heads...

Talking Heads "Burning Down The House" Pulp Novel Mashup (8.5"W x 11"H x  0.1"D) - Todd Alcott - Touch of Modern

Honored Contributor

@just bee 

I certainly hope that this Cinco de Mayo is a non-event for all three of you.❤️

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@just bee 

I certainly hope that this Cinco de Mayo is a non-event for all three of you.❤️

@geezerette 

I was preparing WGD's breakfast and heard what sounded like rain in the house.

Rained briefly last night but I knew it was not raining this morning.  What was that sound?

I looked at WGD who was smiling at me, waiting for his venison and lentil meal.

He was p_ssing all over the floor.