Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- March 2024 Edition

I frequently wear leggings and putting on socks first is always a mistake. 😓 Oof.
Honored Contributor

Actually, that’s when I fell into the wall this morning. 🤣
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Actually, that’s when I fell into the wall this morning. 🤣

@bikerbabe 

At least you're consistent! ☺️

Super Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Looking at video of Friday's blizzard in Truckee, CA.  That's a lot of snow.

Snow piles up in a neighborhood during a storm, Sunday, March 3, 2024, in Truckee, Calif. (AP Photo/Brooke Hess-Homeier)

That whole stretch of I-80 got hammered.

@just bee 

Funny story about Truckee. One of my visits there, my brother took us to a little hole in the wall bar/cafe for lunch. After eating, my brother took me aside to "show  me something."

It seems, Paul McCartney not only frequented this place when in town, he would also put on an hour long show whenever he felt like it!!

The owner of the bar/cafe had a special bathroom that only Paul McCartney could use.

Since my brother knew the owner, I was allowed to sit (fully clothed, LOL) on Paul's toilet and my brother took my picture!!

In my mind I'm now related to The Beatles! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@lil spot 

What a great story!

Bet there are places all over like that and only a handful of people know about them.  It's like you're part of a secret club nowWoman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@lil spot 

What a great story!

Bet there are places all over like that and only a handful of people know about them.  It's like you're part of a secret club nowWoman LOL

@lil spot 

@just bee 

The "I sat on Paul McCartney's private toilet" club.😆👍

Honored Contributor

Hey all.  Still tired from the weekend.  I think I'm too old for weekends....

Did a big clean yesterday, then covered the floors because the drywall guy is coming back today.  Any minute now.

Cats came down last night after some coaxing and now they own the place, again.  Cat FrustratedCat Wink

Once the guy knocks, they'll disappear. Cat Surprised

I'll have to figure what to do with them after he leaves.  I'd like him to continue to come all week (after work).  But I have to get to my Dad's at some point.

Honored Contributor

Snow update: Sugar Bowl 126”
4 day total

@Lucky Charm
Cleaning after construction is a nightmare. I still occasionally find something I missed. 😵‍💫
Honored Contributor

Spring Beauty Mining Bee (Andrena erigeniae) | Vermont Atlas of Life

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

When I was out with WGD this morning I noticed a neighbor's rosemary was full of bees.