Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- June 2024 Edition

I need to pay attention to that advertisement @just bee. It's been over a year since I had a UTI, but I don't want to be that sick again. It's the only time I needed IV antibiotics.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I need to pay attention to that advertisement @just bee. It's been over a year since I had a UTI, but I don't want to be that sick again. It's the only time I needed IV antibiotics.

@AuntG 

The company sells a variety of products to target the problem.  Probably more expensive than just taking the supplements you mentioned.

I haven't -- knock wood -- had a UTI since the 80s.  I was told I might get them during chemoradiation and that was a real worry.  If I had a recurring problem I'd probably look into the Uqora products.  Hate UTIs.  And I don't like the idea of subjecting myself to a lot of antibiotics.

Urinary Tract Cleansing Drink - Flush | Uqora®

Complete Regimen

Complete Regimen

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Speaking of drinking, I was craving mineral water so I picked up a case of Galvanina at Costco.

Tasty.

Mineral Water Lemon Flavored

Mineral Water Lime Flavored

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

An Old Town classic is getting ready to close its doors after almost five decades of serving New Mexican food.

Monicas El Portal Delivery Menu | Order Online | 321 Rio Grande Blvd NW  Albuquerque | Grubhub

Honored Contributor

After more than 40 years in business, a beloved local barbecue restaurant is shutting down its last remaining location in Albuquerque.

Mr. Powdrell's Barbecue House - Albuquerque, New Mexico - Gil's Thrilling  (And Filling) Blog

Respected Contributor

@just bee, Yes, I am giving the brother as much attention and love I can. I feel terrible when I have to leave him alone when I have things to do. He has gotten much better but still the low howl remains. He is still searching.  He needs a lot of attention. It really crushes me but I guess they have to go through the same grieving process. 

@rnmom thank you. I am still in a bit of shock but cycle of life and all. 

Respected Contributor

I havent bought any cosmetics in a really long time now. I went to Walmart to pick up an eyeliner and all of the cosmetics are behind locked doors. That is just crazy. It wouldnt be bad if someone opened it up and gave you the item but they actually walk you to the register. Um, just no. I had to do that for some tylenol or something like that and that was just weird because the clerk actually put the item on the counter.  You couldnt even wait in line with it, it was waiting for you on the counter.

I was not going to do the perp walk for some eyeliner. 

The bright side is that is the best and cleanest I have seen their beauty aisle. LOL.  And, at least you know certain things were opened and tested. 

Let's not fix the issue, let's put a bandaid on it. 

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Speaking of drinking, I was craving mineral water so I picked up a case of Galvanina at Costco.

Tasty.

Mineral Water Lemon Flavored

Mineral Water Lime Flavored

@just bee I might just have to try this. I remember not liking mineral water but wanted to try it again as tastes change over the years. This looks interesting if my Costco's carries it. 

Respected Contributor

@bikerbabe I hope your husband is okay. 

@viva923 I hope you are okay and taking care of the uti. You certainly experience your share. 

@Lucky Charm your kitties are beautiful.Nothing like looking back and seeing a couple of faces just waiting on you. LOL.

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@just bee, Yes, I am giving the brother as much attention and love I can. I feel terrible when I have to leave him alone when I have things to do. He has gotten much better but still the low howl remains. He is still searching.  He needs a lot of attention. It really crushes me but I guess they have to go through the same grieving process. 

@rnmom thank you. I am still in a bit of shock but cycle of life and all. 

@aprilskies 

It has to be difficult to lose your cat and then see how brother cat is mourning.  All you can do is keep doing what you're doing. Heart