Valued Contributor

@meallen616,my dearest sweet friend,i love you dear heart.When i see your  name i see happy!sending you the best spring you could dream of!Hugs ,Maryanne 

Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi

Thank you, Maryanne.

I sure hope you're right about things changing.  The past several years have been a huge bummer, and I keep trying to tell myself that 2017 will be my year.  It's not happening yet, but this is only March, so there's still time left.

Image result for squirrel in the rain

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Temporary...

[ Edited ]

It was for me just an awful, awful day, and then I had a little visitor, I was getting out of the car and a little kitty came up to me just mewing away, so I petted her, rubbed her behind her ears, and she rolled over and let me scratch her belly, so I hoped and prayed that she would let me pick her up and she did and I kissed her and hugged her, the tears just started to come and they would not stop!

My husband came over and we both looked at each other and then both of us were in tears, we lost our last fur baby3 years ago in December and life truly has been empty, so we just spent the next few minutes loving that sweet baby girl, and then reality hit us and we jumped into action to find where her true home was.

Thankfully we were able to track down her owner, and took her inside until Mommy came to get her, and then we had to hand her back, BUT the good news they live right behind us and Mommy said we can visit anytime, so we both were beyond blessed with a 4 legged friend, and a new human friend!

So once again when we seemed to be facing the dark once again, God sent us a little reminder that he is always with us and watching over us even when we think we have been forgotten!

BTW, her name is Tiny, and she came back later for another visit!

Trusted Contributor

@Keeper of the koi   What an incredible post that came to me at exactly the right time.  Since the end of January, my life as I knew it completely turned upside down.  

I was sent sent for a routine thyroid ultrasound because I have thyroid disease.  Very unexpectedly a nodule was found, I had to have a biopsy, and I was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer.  I was fortunate enough to be seen by a well respected surgeon at Johns Hopkins, who assured me that this was a low grade, curable cancer.  But I needed to go for a lymph node ultrasound to see if the cancer had spread to any lymph nodes, before I had surgery.  

You guessed it. An enlarged lymph node was found and I needed another biopsy. Got the word today that it is benign and was enlarged because of a cold I had. 

In the meantime, my daughter and SIL put their house on the market, sold it, and bought another home more than an hour away. So, we won't be seeing the grand babies as often.  They will be moving just a few weeks after my surgery.  

My emotions are raw right now.  And I could just cry.  But, my surgery is two weeks away. In three weeks it will be behind me. And I just keep reminding myself that this could be a whole lot worse. So I will hang onto my big girl panties, lol, and go forward. 

As low as I feel right now, my spring is just a few weeks away. And the rest of my life is still full of so many possibilities.  

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

@onlyshopsonline Bless you, only good days ahead of you dear friend, hugs being sent your way!

Trusted Contributor

@CareBears  Thank you!

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Valued Contributor

What beautiful words, like poetry. Hope you and yours stay healthy and happy. Have a HAPPY SPRING.

Valued Contributor

@CareBears,That was such a touching post.I am a firm believer,we are sent signs  to  open our hearts.Those little furry babies are truly  heaven sent.I so enjoyed reading this.I hope you have many more gifts from above, hugs dear one ,love to you,Maryanne 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Keeper of the koi Maryanne you are truly an amazing, inspiring woman, you never fail to touch my heart with your words, beauty is truly around us we just have to open our hearts to discover the magic!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@onlyshopsonline,I wish i was there to hold your had ,but i will extend one here.Suit up in your armour, get ready for a fight.Can i have your first  name to pray for you ?Remember  when this  is over,  share hope with others .You are stronger than you could imagine, you will be fine.The storm will pass and you will be better for the journey.Allow it to  change you ,love more, freely  tell those who help you  ,your love for them.Fill your heart with love of life so  you are leaving  happy everywhere,even when it feels difficult.You will get it back in  unimaginable amounts.I have been through many health battles, very serious ,one deemed terminal.This will pass This, i know...Be strong dear one.Sending you love, lots of it ,and hope... Hugs,Maryanne