Respected Contributor

I'm finding sheet sets in prints that I like there.  Threshold Organic 100% print sets.  Anyone here buy the and would you recommend the brand?  They're only $50.00 a set.

Frequent Contributor
I love buying sheets at Target.esp their single items ..pillowcases, flat sheets etc because my kids tend to mess up something or another. They are great quality.
I haven't needed them recently and hadn't seen these. That is a great buy. I will have to check it out. Thanks.
Frequent Contributor
Oh, I haven't tried the organic ones only the regular ones..So, I can only speculate that from them..they should be of a good quality also.
Honored Contributor

Re: Target sheets

[ Edited ]

I buy their performance brand sheets, a few weeks ago they had  flannel sheets for queen size for$16.00 a set!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

All I ever buy is the vintage wash percale sheets from Target.

They go on sale a couple of times a year.

If you can wait, there will probably be a better sale after Christmas.

@Tyak

Honored Contributor

@Tyak

Under The Canopy also offers organic cotton sheets. Free shipping and free returns. 

Respected Contributor

They're washed and on the bed and I'm very impressed so far.  The wrinkles aren't bad, not enough to bother me and the little print looks so nice.  Can't wait to sleep on them.

Honored Contributor
I have some Threshold cotton sheets from Target and they are great. It is getting harder and harder to find all cotton sheets.
Respected Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

They're washed and on the bed and I'm very impressed so far.  The wrinkles aren't bad, not enough to bother me and the little print looks so nice.  Can't wait to sleep on them.

I've now slept on them and they passed the sleep test.  Now, the next time I need sheets I'm going to try the shabby chic ones.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

I'm finding sheet sets in prints that I like there.  Threshold Organic 100% print sets.  Anyone here buy the and would you recommend the brand?  They're only $50.00 a set.

I have not, we don't have a Target close by, but I'm glad you shard this. I will check them out next time I am shopping there. My daughter got some sheets at target last week, I have no idea what kind, and she said she loves them.