Honored Contributor

Re: THE WONDER OF WINTER ☃️🌲❄️🎿

@LIG1 wrote:

May be an image of dog

Soooo cute, I can hardly stand it! 💛😍💛

@LIG1  Good Afternoon - I agree, the pups above are too cute!  I would take both of them.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Difficult roads often read to beautiful destinations ndreaReiser. com'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon

Honored Contributor

Hey @hullie    You did a great job shopping for more than a week at a time with your groceries.  I think that I'm the most picky eater in the world.  I don't eat pork, or seafood except tuna.  I only like a hand full of vegetables and a hand full of fruits.  Once I've had "something", I don't want "something" again for a while.  I may have groceries but I just can't make myself eat it right now.  I'll go out and get a Chick Fil A or  Arby's.  I've always been a picky eater.  

I still use my mask when going out.  The news says that China and another country are all broken out with the virus and I'm not wanting to take any chances.  I'm by myself too and my yard is very hard for my sisters autos to get up here so they would have to park on the street and walk up here.  Not doing that to them.  

I tried and love the Trop 50 pulp free orange juice and Love it.  I cut up a cantelope this morning and put it in the ice box.  I hope it's sweet and good!  Anyway, now I've revealed my picky eater secret and think I've gotten off topic as well.  Take care sweet baby,  Love ans Hugs!

Honored Contributor

@LIG1   Happy Saturday!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of text

@Sassy7356, such a great️ quote! 

I hope you're having a nice weekend. Do you and your DH have any plans today? I'm late getting my day started, but I really didn't have any plans anyway and that's always a nice way to start the day. Smiley Happy

Gif de florHope your Saturday is extra sweet!

@LIG1   I got up at 12:15 am and finally around 10 am I needed a little nap.  While I was doing that DH decided to run errands to Costco, PO, gas station, thrift store, Aldi's, and two different grocery stores.  I didn't realize he was going to be gone that long so I woke up and got myself ready to go.  Tonight, he hosts karaoke at a local bar.  I will be staying home as it gets to be too long for me to sit there.  Netflix will be my friend tonight.

Spring Time! | Motion design animation, Animated bee, Motion graphics  inspirationHow about you?  Wishing you an awesome Saturday and weekend.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

May be art

@Puddles   Just love this!