Honored Contributor
@Anika Brodie@mousiegirl
This one is going off to our daughter too❤️
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor
@possummink
I'd take this cabin in the woods any day-- wouldn't you?
Honored Contributor

IMG_0243.JPG

ISS Astro posing for a picture on a spacewalk!

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne

The grands are doing great!

DD is feeling such relief at not having to deal with a company in turmoil! She is taking time to enjoy her kids and husband more. The fancy career might need to take a back seat for now. She has leads on possible new jobs -- in the area where they live. 

We will go to them in a couple of weeks.

She told me that she was trying so hard to make herself look valuable to the company, and "look what it got me." She said she won't ever allow her priorities to lapse like this again.

I am so grateful that she got this "wake-up call" early in their family life❤️💜💙💚💛

Honored Contributor

IMG_0276.JPG

The kids went to the Cincinnati zoo over the holiday!

Honored Contributor

'Imagination will take you Everywhere':

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@possummink
I'd take this cabin in the woods any day-- wouldn't you?

5,305 Likes, 62 Comments - Cabin Folk (@cabinfolk) on Instagram: “Welcome, to the cabin in the woods   Photo by @fursty   Share your cabin adventures : #cabinlife”:

Snow walked out of her Twoleg house. She went in the woods. One of the clans was near. She sat down, a cat came up and sat by her. Something jumped on the other cat that was sitting next to her (Open rp):

Hahahah - I love this! And yes, #PinUpLive is happening in 2 hours and is definitely a stress free zone! :D:

Loves,   I'd take a cabin in the woods in a heartbeat.   Love the quietness, except for natural sounds.   No truck, traffic, crowds, and all the rest that goes with living near a big city or urban area.  Love the fresh air and unhurried life style too. Heart

Country life has always and will always be in my heart.  That's the title of one of my Pinterest Boards, (22,507 pins on that board).   I am basically a loner and have been my whole life.  I grew up on a farm, no neighbors close by, school was over 5 miles away.  Most of the students there lived in the city.   I had my two brothers and a sister, but being the oldest and then 2 boys, my sister is 7 years younger than I am,  so we were never 'playmates.'   I spent my time outside in the fields and pastures and along the crick.  I'd ride my horse for hours at a time.  Heart

Honored Contributor

hello guys,

sure enjoyed all the photo's today. Poss the photo of the outdoors was awesomely beautiful.

Tissy do hope you can find use for the roast recipe. I am not to into what roasts are good for slow cookers, i just use the slow cooker for everything. 

got my walk in today. not sure if we can keep house opened up, really got humid and warm this afternoon. 

lawn man is mowing now. lawn was long from all the rain we have been having.

ok guys not much else. will try to check in later.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 and @viva923 thank you for your kind and very wise words on behalf of Steve's son Jack about his failure at college.  I don't know what will happen with Jack in the future, but I do know how much his Dad loves him.

Jack is a good natured kid and Steve is the best Dad anyone could have.  So we will see what happens in his future.

Thank youHeartHeart