Honored Contributor

Re: THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS🎄🎅🎁🌟🔔

May be a cartoon of indoor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of bird and text that says 'Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.'

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

praying precious moments Shop Clothing & Shoes Online

@Sweet Caroline 1    I pray Birdie is feeling better and healing will come soon. Wishing you and your sisters a blessed week.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'олия суббота'

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of tree

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'Which FB/AUDREYLOVESDADIS best describes you? A Ihave finished Christmas shopping. B B have started Christmas shopping. c I will start Christmas shopping soon. D Ihaven't even thought about it yet.'

A for me.  All done just waiting on a few to arrive.

A for me as well, as far as gifts go.  I'll need to shop for my Christmas meal items.  Unknown at this time.