Honored Contributor

Re: THE FALL HAYRIDE🍂🏈🎃🍗

Thank you @AnikaBrodie for sharing your Monkey Bread recipe.  

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@possummink wrote:

May be art of 1 person and cat

Love this heartwarming picture.

I do still feed my fox.  Not able to walk yet on my own, but toss food out every night on my patio.  I whistle and then he/she comes for a delicious meal.  Beautiful animals.

My plan is to get a dog when I can walk againSmiley Happy

I do love cats but my sister is allergic to them plus dogs keep me more active by being out and about .

Dear @lulutoby,   I'm happy to see your post!  I loved reading about your fox and your way of conveying to him that he has food waiting.  I didn't realise that they are very small.  The love of animals is in my nature too.  Bugs are ok if they stay outside.  Smiley Happy  

I have two dogs, one is around 9 years old and the other is unknown but much older.  I havn't been without a pet since I was about 9 years old.  I have no idea what it would be like to not have at least one little friend.  God has always provided me with my pets, placing them in my life in different ways.  I guess he has the next move.  

I can't wait to see what kind of dog you get and to hear all about it's doins.  Love you precious friend  Heart

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sassy7356  This are adorable, and the beards are faux fur so not painted.  

https://www.zulily.com/p/brown-white-pinecone-gnomes-figurine-588055-108070848.html?search_pos=7&sea...

https://www.zulily.com/p/white-gnome-stack-figurine-588055-108076513.html?pos=wishlist&ref=cart

Brown, White, Grey White Gnome Stack Figurine - Alternate Image 1

Brown, White, Grey Brown & White Pinecone Gnomes Figurine - Alternate Image 1

Thanks @mousiegirl !!!!  I especially love the stacked ones.  Of course, they are in my cart!

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

S s s s snow is in our forecast.  I am not looking forward to that just yet.

Dear @Sassy7356,   Please be so kind as to send the snow southward.  Thank you ever so!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an illustration

Dear @Sassy7356, the lead has her purse between her ankles but the rear is about to loose her purse and the hat.  They sure have a lot of fun!  Love ya

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

May be an image of bird, outdoors and text that says 'FRIEND CHEC Y'ALL OK'

Hey @Puddles,   Love the friend check!  I'm a-ok, lazy and full of gas.  How are you?  Fine I hope... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

Hey @Puddles,   Love the friend check!  I'm a-ok, lazy and full of gas.  How are you?  Fine I hope... Smiley Happy

@Sweet Caroline 1    I'm good and doing my favorite thing....spending time with my family this weekend.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of hedgehog

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

My @Tissyanne 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1   LOL!  I know you are using gas-ex, but carbonation is a great gas reducer, for me anyway.  Every night, I drink a bottle of Kevita lemon cayenne which is carbonated, and as soon as I swallow a gulp, a huge burp follows, lol.