Honored Contributor

Re: THE FALL HAYRIDE🍂🏈🎃🍗

@hullie wrote:

Good morning all, 

Cool brisk weather this morning, aired out house. Had a cup of coffee, first in awhile as I try and watch what my stomach will take. It was so delicious and no ill effects...mild French vanilla with zero sugar Italian cream . Nice start to the day, hope everyone enjoys their fall day.

Hey @hullie    It's so good to see your post.  I'm glad you got to enjoy your good cup of coffee and sounds like the nausea is letting up a little.  I hope so.  I know how much you love the summer season so I hope you can find a lot of good things this fall that bring you a lot of joy,  Love ya sweet friend! Heart

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Hey @mousiegirl    I'm so glad that you get your check ups.  You inspire me to see about getting some things checked that I have been ignoring.  I hope that I follow through.  Love ya!

@Sweet Caroline 1   Please do.  A yearly blood panel can tell a lot about a person's well being.  Also, if one is on meds, the doctors won't approve refills unless the patient comes in for a yearly check.

Hey @mousiegirl   My new doctor gives me two check ups and blood work each year.  I need to get my arteries checked and I've never had a mamogram.  Just telling on myself.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

This is one of the daylilies I grow, Bali Watercolor, spectacular!

Hey @mousiegirl    What a beautiful Lilly.  I would love to see a lot of pictures of your lillies and all of your different gardens.  Your passion for gardening is also a joy for me. 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 

So very sorry to hear about the loss of Maggie and Toby.  I know too well how heavy your heart is and will be furever.  As lucky you were to have them, they were lucky, too, to have you.  Big Hugs!

Honored Contributor

Happy Wedding Anniversary Gif - 1294 | GreetingsGif.com for Animated Gifs

@Puddles and Ian - and many more loving wishes for the years to come.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of 2 people and indoor

Hey @Sassy7356   I love these colors of violet and lavender.  Love that fuzzy coat.  It's hard to find tops to wear in these colors but I would snap one up if I find one.  Shoes, purses, whatever.  I would buy and wear.  I also love pure white tee shirts and the color of blush which to me is a muted pale pink.  I love winter pastels.  

I was reading your post about some of your health issues.  i didn't know that you weren't allowed to drive.  I have permanent physical damage to my body too as well as medical stuff.  I'm glad that you shared because I understand the effort it takes to manage each day.  Us sisters took good care of our mother when she needed us and I'm so glad that your daughter is there for you and Jason.  I did my mothers hair cuts and color too.  I'm going to send up a special prayer for your daughter to let God know how much I love her for being there for you and Jason.  

You and Jason keep up with your check ups and stay healthy.  I hope he gets good results with his colonostomy exam.  God Bless you sweet friend... Love you! Heart

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Top Thank You For The Kind Words Stickers for Android & iOS | Gfycat  Jason and Sarah sure are a blessing.  I can't imagine my life without them.  I lost my ability to drive in June, 2011.  It is noted in my medical records so I don't take a chance with driving. 

I, too, thought that color of purple to be beautiful even though I am not a purple lover.  I do like the softer shade and would wear this one.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much to report here today

dh crown is put on hold again, he has to have new impressions done 3 octo so that means a nov install

have doc check at 1pm have to beat feet when dh gets home.

not much else later guys

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL, BUT NOT LIKE THOSE GIRLS IN THE MAGAZINES. SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL FOR THE WAY SHE THOUGHT. SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL FOR THAT SPARKLE IN HER EYES WHEN SHE TALKED ABOUT SOMETHING SHE LOVED. SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL FOR HER ABILITY TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE SMILE, EVEN WHEN SHE WAS SAD. NO, SHE WASN'T BEAUTIFUL FOR SOMETHING AS TEMPORARY AS HER LOOKS. SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL DEEP DOWN TO HER SOUL. -F.ScottFitzgerald -F. Scott Fitzgerald'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text