Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity LOL you have me beat....I don't even come close.

Honored Contributor
Actually had to size down from XL to 12/14 best suit! In long while. Returned Isaacs because lacked support and showed to much. This suit, remember MM retro sweetheart cup this reminds me of that. Best news! I'm not looking like I'm trying to be something I'm not.
Honored Contributor
Women's sizes are available also. No one's! Left out. 💁
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Ok ya sold me...are you on commission?LOL

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity LOL you have me beat....I don't even come close.

Curse! For sure. Thought about reduction to chicken. Funny how DDIL full figured beautiful in every way! She's has the size would kill for. Okay! Wouldn't kill lol. In fact today we speaking on subject in her family both sisters large busted, hoping my GD takes after her. OYVAY! If NOT! Told DDIL reduction by time she's grown won't be problematic. Never understand implants, two of my BF have them.
Honored Contributor

Re: Sweet Find👙

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity I could use a little top stuff to balance out the ever increasing middle....so a little excess up there can be a good thing.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity I could use a little top stuff to balance out the ever increasing middle....so a little excess up there can be a good thing.

Guess we all have something, worst critics ourselves. 💁
Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I got this in Walmart yesterday! It immediately caught my eye. I love the print!! 

Honored Contributor

Love this and support...whhhhaaahoooo!   Catalina is priced right....never understood $100. plus bathing suits.  I have resorted to working out in tanks every year.  This suit is so cute....I'm going to check my Wal-mart or maybe online?  Thanks and enjoy!