Valued Contributor

Today I was getting ready to put some mayonnaise on my sandwich; I jerked the knife out of the jar too fast and the next thing I knew, I was covered in mayo! Woman LOL I tried to get it all off but later I went to wipe a little lint off my glasses with my shirt and next thing I knew I had maonnaise all over my glasses. It took a lot of rubbing to get it off...not my most intelligent moment!

Contributor

Re: Sometimes I crack myself up

LOL here.  We all have those kinds of moments.  Thanks for sharing. 

Honored Contributor

We all tend to do some crazy things, some of which we keep to ourselves!!!!  However, we also have to share our silly moments because we are able to laugh at ourselves.  I hope you can get all the mayo off of your clothes and your glasses shine again!  Thanks for sharing your story and making me realize, hey, I'm not the only one who does these things!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 - I have several moments like that every month, where whatever I do makes it worse.

Thanks for sharing and for the laugh.  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Lol! I like Mayo but hate the smell of it! Probably vinegar, hate when I get ketchup on me too. Thanks for sharing!

Respected Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666   Mayonnaise is good for the skin and hair.  Just chalk it up to a spa day!😁

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

If there's anything around  to get on my glasses I manage to do it!!

Denise
Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666  We all have days like that....mine start out early and I know I need to be extra on top of my game....makes me appreciate the days where everything flows beautifully ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

There are days when I can't get out of my own way.

Valued Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 

Those kinds of things happen to me too!   I'm so glad you're okay because,  when I read ... "I jerked the knife out of the jar too fast ..."  I was anticipating an injury.  

I've been on edge with the unfortunate happenings I've heard on the news.  Last night I even questioned my going to see a fireworks display.  I hope I can calm down soon!