Honored Contributor

ShopRunner - Anyone Use This Service?

As a UPS My Choice customer, I received an email about a service called ShopRunner, complimentary for one year ($79 normally). 

Evidently this is for unlimited 2-day shipping, return shipping, exclusive deals, etc., at more than 100 retailers. I don't know which retailers it includes yet.

I would like to hear from others who might be members of this and your experiences.

Respected Contributor

Re: ShopRunner - Anyone Use This Service?

I use it occasionally. I got a free membership though my credit card.

It’s good, but stores drop out sometimes or exclude Shop Runner.

Very few of the retailers I shop at participate.

Respected Contributor

I have it as a free benefit with my AMEX cards and really like it. If you go to their website, you can find a list of participating retailers. Addtionally, many retailers indicate that they participate on their websites as well. Eddie Bauer, UnderArmour, Soma, Cole Haan and Brooks Brothers are a few of my favorites. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1  and @deeva  Thank you for your feedback. I need to go to their website and check the list of retailers. Heart

Honored Contributor

I used it once or twice a while ago.  I didn't pay for it, I wouldn't pay for it.  It is free with some credit cards.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree  Thanks! I'll check my credit card and see if it is already available for me. Heart

Trusted Contributor

I have had it for years and love it.